Thread: HS Guild in MS Europe

Default HS Guild in MS Europe

This is just me thinking, not announcing. But since ive moved to the UK i can no longer play MS Global. So i was thinking (once i get my new comp) that i would start a branch of hidden street in MS Europe. It will probably be 3 weeks or so before i get my comp and get funding and good members for the guild, but it would be very successful. I have a lot of experience in the very intricate WoW guild system and i assure you that i would represent Hidden Street very well. Reply to this if you would like to or know someone who would like to join, or if you are a moderator and are thinking this over. Thank you.

I'd join but I don't have any proxies/VPN's to get into Europe from the U.S. Sorry :(

I think this would be a good idea. HS has representatives in every GMS server so why not EMS.

There's a few of us that play EMS so yeah. If the mods let us I say we go for it.

Don't think I could contribute money to making it though. Raising a cleric from scratch with no funding is really hard on your pocket x.x

But I'm here in body if this gets off the ground.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

What is the highest level in ems and what is their job? Lol I tried to install ems when it came out and couldn't play.
    There should be a ems hiddenstreet section and guild though, because it is the third English version of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RookTM View Post
    What is the highest level in ems and what is their job?
    3rd Job isn't even out in Europe MS and the highest levels (hackers not couted in :p) are maybe around 90+ (there is no ranking at EMS either, so it's just a guess).

A HS guild for EMS would be a great idea. If you get the "OK" from the HS mods, hit me ingame. :)

I'm in ... if not as a member, I'll contribute to the guild untill I get experienced enough to join :)

Goal is lvl. 25 till firstcoming sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Yojinbo View Post
    3rd Job isn't even out in Europe MS and the highest levels (hackers not couted in :p) are maybe around 90+ (there is no ranking at EMS either, so it's just a guess).
    The highest ranked is a lv123 Warrior (He is wielding a 2h Sword so i'd guess a Fighter or a Page).
    We DO have a ranking system but yes, there is alot of hacking in eMS, but not so much that it disturbes the legal players.

A eMS HiddenStreet guild is a nice idea. I suggest that you come back when you got the foundings for it and only need the people.
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

I have the fundings ... only need HS mods to find peepz to lead us.
    *** mascot lvl 70 lukless I/L
    *** Grrrl lvl 30 hunter
    *** BobRoy lvl 55 spearman

Goals: Get spearman to 70 [] - Tickle MushMom [x] - Tickle MushDad [x] - Get a Life [x] - Get to lvl. 70 [x] - Find teh Maple Weapons []