Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to use your summon bags- How to kill the most people with your hard earned bag

I rekon KCPQ area is the best otherwise the maybe Henesys Hunting ground i see heaps of people there on ch1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majal
    Secret to grinding: RLRM (Really Loud Rock Music)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyber View Post
    I rekon KCPQ area is the best otherwise the maybe Henesys Hunting ground i see heaps of people there on ch1.
    But there are some high level people who are showing off there to n00bs that can kill the summons.

Leathal Trade is now casting villains and extras, Apply Today!

There are 10 types of people in this world- those that understand binary and those that don't.

behind you, linking you to the correct thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangknight96 View Post
    The ship(from maple island to victoria)
    thats where i do mine cause newbies from maple island spawn there and their first memory of being in vic is seeing a giant monster and then dying.
    www.clanspagoose.com

Wiggy: NAKED PEDO BABY PICS PLZ
    Wiggy: you're not a bad person shini, you're just looser than i am"
    idk my bff eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shini11 View Post
    thats where i do mine cause newbies from maple island spawn there and their first memory of being in vic is seeing a giant monster and then dying.
    I'm going to go do that next :)

Anyways, i think you should all be famillar with this map,

I summoned trojans at the red boxed area, but there were too many high level people that passed by that killed them easily even though i told them to stop. This place has a fairly large flow of traffic, but they are mostly high levels that can actually hit the summons instead of being mauled by them. I only got 2 kills :mad:

There are 10 types of people in this world- those that understand binary and those that don't.

Summon at the places where you get Job Advance because if you do the newbs can't get job advance!

Unless someone goes and gets a 2nd job advance.

I dont think the dark lord place would work because they would stay on the stairs, unless they were REALLY stupid...

A good place to summon JrRog would be at the bottom of the well that leads to aqua road at Korean Folk town. Small confined space, people dropping in... they don't have enough time to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by short4ds View Post
    Summon at the places where you get Job Advance because if you do the newbs can't get job advance!

Unless someone goes and gets a 2nd job advance.

I dont think the dark lord place would work because they would stay on the stairs, unless they were REALLY stupid...
    I was going to summon there, but i didn't have the patience to wait for someone to get a job, or a job advancement, but if i were to actually summon there, i would summon right on the step that they come into and on the floor of the bar.
    So when they come in they instantly take several hundred damage and get knocked down into the floor of the bar where more are waiting for him/her. This should be able to kill most n00bs.
    But since people who advance jobs are aready at 30, i think they can hit trojans aready and have enough pots to survive a trojan ambush. Especially thieves since they have dark sight, and a high accuracy, they can hit the trojans with ease and avoid being killed.

Sry CptHowell, i don't have boss bags:(

Kerning City Channel 1 where everyone goes to beg to be in PQ O.o i owned like 20 peeps a day without some mage killing them all.

Jr. Necki

I like summoning the bags when im coming from orbis to ellinia. I wait for everyone to leave and then i summon on the afks in channel 1. I did that once and killed 10 ppl. 1 wqas a lvl 92 cb ^o^

Maya's house. When noobs die there, they go back there. They don't go back to Henesys. Result: Noobs dying constantly until a pro comes.

O ya....be sure to advertise free cash...^^