Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
#756 Nooo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #756 Nooo

Hybrid View

Default #756 Nooo

Well, it's official. A few minutes ago Barry Bonds broke the all-time home run record. It sucks that a cheater had to break one the most important records in baseball. Hopefully he will never be inducted into the hall of fame. /f5

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Lolroids.

Your career have been caught using muscle-modifying or 3rd party roids. This career is permanently banned, so you cannot use this career anymore.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Lolroids.

Your career have been caught using muscle-modifying or 3rd party roids. This career is permanently banned, so you cannot use this career anymore.
    o rly? ill make a new career den n use muscle-modifying and/or 3rd party roids! ha
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

roids or not, still a huge milestone.

and if a-rod keeps his pace up, time to say hello to a new home run king.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mar1ne View Post
    roids or not, still a huge milestone.

and if a-rod keeps his pace up, time to say hello to a new home run king.
    It will still take another 6-7 years, unless he has a couple 60+ HR seasons.

And everyone, dont be haters just because he's more famous then any of you will be. I personally have been a Bonds fan since he was first on the Giants, so i was happy to see this. I understand that people think he's a cheater, but face it, his record will stand, and he will be in the Hall of Fame in a matter of years.
    I'm happy

I dont know about you, but I would be pissed if I found out that a ****gie cheated to beat my record.

Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe View Post
    It will still take another 6-7 years, unless he has a couple 60+ HR seasons.

And everyone, dont be haters just because he's more famous then any of you will be. I personally have been a Bonds fan since he was first on the Giants, so i was happy to see this. I understand that people think he's a cheater, but face it, his record will stand, and he will be in the Hall of Fame in a matter of years.
    all i can say is thank you you cant believe everything you hear on t.v. and thats why i dont think he used roids
    98% of the internet population has a Myspace.

If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.

WoW:lvl 35 hunter umosh server:garithos gold:50:p
    maple:lvl 31 sin omedius server: broa
    mesos:50mil

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masterchocobo View Post
    o rly? ill make a new career den n use muscle-modifying and/or 3rd party roids! ha
    NU! I use teh name ban, so all ur name r ban't hahaha! all ur zergrush r belawng 2 me.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

well phoenix opinions are opinions.

but the only books that really count are the record books, and that's where bonds is at right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

various disguises

Meh... I've heard about this guy on the news. And if he's broken the rules by taking steroids, then, quite frankly, his "record" shouldn't mean a damn thing. Sure, steroids don't automatically give someone superhuman skill, but rules are rules. It sounds to me like the *insert acronym for national baseball league here* is treating the rules of the game like the Bush administration has treated the Constitution...
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.