Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Forest of Gollem

Thread: Forest of Gollem

Default Forest of Gollem

uhhhhhh, im lvl 62 nao, and im wondering if i should start to train at FoG.
    Im really cheap so i dont wanna waste a whole lot of pots. Id rather go there when i can one hit them.

The internets is SERIOUS business

well can you one hit them? if no then no? duh?

FoG is not for u
    im sowwe, but theres too much hp, if ur not at least two hitting killing a golem, its way too slow , try 8 levels later if not more, plus i dont want another kser/competitor for a spot
    Good evening

I'd say just go and try it regardless of what forum folk say, you won't die at your level so there's no harm in trying. Altho if you play during busy times you will find that it is full of asshats - it's one of the worst places I've come across for annoying people asking you to change channel if you aren't good enough etc. People are very possessive and competitive over the map as hinted at in the previous post...

I'll say wait till 3rd job(70+) when you have assaulter or ME. Their hp is quite high and the spawn rate is very very good. You might not be able to take it, especially if you are unwilling to spam pots. You should stick to coolies or OPQ now.