Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiz Elixir v.s Meditation

Default Wiz Elixir v.s Meditation

Haven't seen much discussion about this since NLC came (also since the price increased), and i'm nearly lvl 30 so i have go to ask this myself.

Considering the following:
    - I'm very well funded.
    - Already have a couple of hundred elixirs stashed up from when they cost 2k each.
    -Elixir has the same effect as Meditation, and lasts much longer.
    -Might save a few valuable seconds in some situations (no cast time on elixir).

Should i keep meditation as the last skill to get once i become fire wizard, not get it at all, or pretend wizard elixirs don't exist?
    The only downside i see to this is, if they one day nuke elixirs, i would be screwed.

stop trying

Well, what are you planning to put your other skill points in?

I think go with Meditation. The cost is unreasonable, even for well-funded people.

Well i was thinking to save medi for the last skill to level up, instead of getting it earlier on like many guides suggest. This would let me become more powerful sooner, level up faster, and to me that is more important than saving money on elixirs.

Just want to hear from people who already have high level mages, if they would do the same in my situation.

I maxed up dragon blood but i dont use the warrior elixer even if theyre same attack but different duration

using MP for dragon blood > 5k per warrior elixer

Yeah I'm maxing last since I bought 2k worth of Wizard Elixirs when they were also 2k each although I doubt I'd use every single one of them.

I was going to max medi straight after I maxed Ice Beam but NLC came at the right time and introduced those sexy pots.

Still max it though... I doubt you'd want to be buying Wiz Elixirs all your MS career.

in my oppinion, maybe should max medi...

The wizard elixer need to be restock...

But the skill of meditation is parmenent..
    "I need to work on My Grammar"

~MapleSEA, Bootes~
    *AFTER 3 YEARS OF QUITING, MY ACCOUNT HAD BEEN HACK!*

~MapleSEA,Fornax~
    Nairfan - Magician - Lvl 16

Banned

Meditation saves you money and has the same effect. I don't see how you'd consider using a pot when you have a skill for free that does the same.

Fire mages especially shouldn't consider this - your most important skill is maxed first [fire arrow], only other thing needed to be maxed is teleport and you'd still wouldn't get that right away after.

have fun paying for your 20 mag atk and repotting more often, slowing down your overall exp.

and have fun dropping a usable skill while having another useless one right in front of you.

just maxed the meditation. It useful
    "I need to work on My Grammar"

~MapleSEA, Bootes~
    *AFTER 3 YEARS OF QUITING, MY ACCOUNT HAD BEEN HACK!*

~MapleSEA,Fornax~
    Nairfan - Magician - Lvl 16

Quote Originally Posted by au2k5 View Post
    have fun paying for your 20 mag atk and repotting more often, slowing down your overall exp.

and have fun dropping a usable skill while having another useless one right in front of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablomaster View Post
    just maxed the meditation. It useful
    The OP isn't dropping the skill. Just moving the order of maxing medi. Or am I reading this wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Meditation saves you money and has the same effect. I don't see how you'd consider using a pot when you have a skill for free that does the same.

Fire mages especially shouldn't consider this - your most important skill is maxed first [fire arrow], only other thing needed to be maxed is teleport and you'd still wouldn't get that right away after.
    If you're going with a hybrid fire and poison route, you might consider getting medi after finishing brace. Medi's affect doesn't really do anything for poison after the initial attack. It's really dependent on his build.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment