Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "Ask a Beginner" Thread.

I made a perm beginner he's lvl 14.

I'm doing pretty well I just need to know when I should start scrolling stuff. BTW I'm funded but not too much. My main only has 3 mil because of buying a lvl 60 claw >_> Also 60% glove atk prices dropped so I;m waiting for it to go back up again.

Thanx in advance
    I quit MS...

Quote Originally Posted by jhtv View Post
    I made a perm beginner he's lvl 14.

I'm doing pretty well I just need to know when I should start scrolling stuff. BTW I'm funded but not too much. My main only has 3 mil because of buying a lvl 60 claw >_> Also 60% glove atk prices dropped so I;m waiting for it to go back up again.

Thanx in advance

If you're doing good the way you are. I suggest you keep on training till level 21 then try sell your scrolls to afford a Tuna instead of scrolling. If you get a Tuna at an early level you will have no problem with doing party quests till level 51.

If on the other hand you are gonna scroll, I suggest you wait till the price of the 60% Glove Attack raises in price again then buy a Sauna Robe with Dexterity or scroll one yourself if you can afford.

You will be just fine with your current armor till level 30 if you got at least 45+ accuracy.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

EyEyEy! Isn't it almost the same to do a perma begginner than making a STR mage? As a mage you still get all kind of cool skills and stuff. Okey that maybe a stupid question. Or rather thats more like comment than a question... So let me put that a question...

Wouldn't you rather do a STR mage/cleric than a Perma-Begginner? are there really that much diffrence in them? :O

Quote Originally Posted by toyn View Post
    EyEyEy! Isn't it almost the same to do a perma begginner than making a STR mage? As a mage you still get all kind of cool skills and stuff. Okey that maybe a stupid question. Or rather thats more like comment than a question... So let me put that a question...

Wouldn't you rather do a STR mage/cleric than a Perma-Begginner? are there really that much diffrence in them? :O

Strength Magician or not. You'll still get Magic Guard that will exchange your HP with MP and that way you can take way harder hits than a Beginner ever could. Unless you skip raising INT. Still yes, there is a huge difference. The jobless noob has no skills that can be helpful what-so-ever which makes it so hard to train and level.
    Guess who's back!

Skip raising INT? If you would raise you INT as a STR magican that wouldn't make it a STR magican anymore (in my small mind atleast). I think it's either pure STR magican or normal magican. And as a know-to-be-called-pure-STR-magican the normal magican attacks aren't effective so it makes thier main attack normal melee attacks.

I'm level 20 with a +7 89 W.Att Tuna, where's a fast place to train from 20-25?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadColde View Post
    I'm level 20 with a +7 89 W.Att Tuna, where's a fast place to train from 20-25?
    Pig beach is a great place. I stayed there for the longest time. Blue Mushroom Forest is another out of the way place no one goes to.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Default y d oi need a titile?

They can be as cheap or as expensive as you wish. i have 2 perm-beginners but ones an islander. the other off-island is lvl 17 :) i go back and forth between my many chars so.........anyways make your char yours lol
    Broa-huntergirl89 lvl14 strless archer, jerseygirl18 lvl 25 warrior, SinBabySin89 lvl28 thief
    Scania-lukless89 lvl17 lukless magician
    Bera-XBowWoman89 lvl15 archer
    Khaini-Jerseypwns89 lvl20 islander
    Kradia-unique89 lvl16 warrior:)
    Mardia-thiefmaxed07 lvl23 str thief, magechick18 magician lvl21, southjerz89 lvl17 thief
    Bellocan--ilovethedark lvl19 off-island permabeginer, wierd89 lvl21 hp warrior:D and 2 guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
    Announcements:

Maple Story Japan has now gotten the second advancement of the BEGINNER! At level 90 the Beginner can turn into an Onion Knight, and get a boost of 2000HP and two new skills. One that allows them to scroll ANY weapon they can't use. The other gives them +195 speed and 50 jump.
    Is this a joke?
    |
    +
    |
    +
    |
    +
    Utilitas.Venustas.Firmitas

Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    Is this a joke?

A big fail at least.

"KoreaMS has also added 2 more Beginner skills; one allows the player to scroll any item he cannot equip. The second skill, which has to be acquired through a quest, allows the player to ride a captured animal. Riding an animal increases his speed to 170% and jump to 120% (the normal speed and jump is 100%)."

That is not a joke ^

http://www.answers.com/topic/maplest...racter-classes

http://www.adventuresinjms.com/forum...php?t1958.html
    Guess who's back!