Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MapleSEA Game Client Patch 0.45

Default MapleSEA Game Client Patch 0.45

• Game Client Patch on 14/08 13/08

Dear Maplers,

There will be a game client patch and server maintenance for MapleSEA on 14th Aug 2007, from 0930HRs (+8 GMT) to 1130HRS (+8 GMT). The Game Service will be down during this period. Please logout before this time to avoid any loss of items.

The upcoming patch includes:

Version 0.45

- MY Flag Graphical Correction
    - Orbis PQ Bug fixed
    - Berserker Effect fixed
    - Couple Ring Bug fixed.
    - SG Map Quest Bug fixed!
    - Other Bug fixes!

If you have problem running the auto-patch when starting the game through the desktop shortcut, restart your PC and follow the steps described in this link here:

http://www.maplesea.com/support/faq.aspx#09

If this fails, please download the manual patch. If manual patch does not work, please re-download the new game client. Check our FAQ section for more information.

- MapleSEA Administrator

This isn't the 4th job patch, but it is quite important. They are going to fix the OPQ glitch bug, which means... well... no more glitch pq. This seems to be one of those patched that fix all the glitches and bugs. No leafre....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

• Server Check & Cash Shop Update on 16/08 15/08

Dear Maplers,

There will be a Server Check and Cash Shop Update from 0930hrs to 1100hrs (+8 GMT) on 16th Aug 2007. Please log out safely before this time to prevent any item loss.

We thank you for your understanding

- MapleSEA Administrator

Looks like the .45 patch wasn't as successful as the GM wanted it to be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Maplers,

Please be informed that 2X Mesos Coupon is currently unavailable after the Server Check on 16th Aug 2007. The removal of the Coupon is a start of implementing a brand new X2 effect Coupon which will be coming pretty soon!

Thank you.

- MapleSEA Administrator

New 2x coupon... maybe its a two times exdp, mesos and drop rate coupon. Will probably be expensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Maplers,

Please be informed that with effect from 12th Sept 2007, MapleSEA will be removing the current existing Wedding System and the following items will no longer be available for purchase in the Cash Shop:

Bridegroom's Package

Bride's Package

Oriental Bridegroom's Package

Oriental Bride's Package

Unseemly Wedding Dress

Unseemly Wedding Suit

Wedding Invitation Card

Maplers who purchased the listed items before the removal date will not be affected.

But keep those chins up because a brand new wedding mode known as the "Amoria Wedding System" will be coming your way soon!

Sneak previews of the "Amoria Wedding System" here!

- MapleSEA Administrator

Haha, we'll have amoria too. Amoria is so much better than peach blossom. They have amoria pq and some decent monsters, while we just have the wedding hall.

We SHOULD get leafre next patch.
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Hmm. If MapleSEA can fix Glitch PQ's, then why doesn't GMS? I think we definitely brought it to Nexon's attention with the Ditch the Glitch rally a while back.

I thought GMS said that they fixed it!!!
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

if msea gets leafre, it would make up for how sucky their exclusive is to all the others.

however it is NOT going to happen. if leafre was coming, things would have started to appear on the website. we got indicators of third job before that was released, so, dont expect leafre to happen out of the blue.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

dang. there goes leafre for us this month lol

came on to play and saw a patch. I forgot to check the site last night

They said that they would patch Leafre 2 months after the 1st announcement (which was in July), and that it would be after the exams, which for most, is week 8-9. That would be indication that it would come in the September holidays.
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

It seems that the GMs did indeed fix the glitch. There seems to be less ppl asking for glitch pq.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    if msea gets leafre, it would make up for how sucky their exclusive is to all the others.
    I love the way you are able to judge something you have never experienced. The Singapore exclusive was fantastic. It gave us new training places and one helluva cheap way to get Magicodars. That sort of fulfills my idea of a fantastic exclusive map. If great training places and the latter doesn't exactly fit your expectations, then by all means state why. However, I don't see any reason for you to gripe because it's not even the version you play in.

Quit consoling yourself by demeaning the other versions.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post

however it is NOT going to happen. if leafre was coming, things would have started to appear on the website. we got indicators of third job before that was released, so, dont expect leafre to happen out of the blue.
    actually dude, our exclusive map isn't sucky. We're going to having extensions and another new exclusive map (malaysia coming) XD

Plus there has been indication 4th jobs are coming our way. It's in the SEA media even.

Saighan that reminds me, i think the rings' berserker glitch was intentional. lol
    Yoink! The Ebilness...