I guess everyone here wishes for an island guild and as i said before in order to make 1 you need 6 outsiders.so here is how the thing is.we need to make a mule and get it ti lvl 10 or 15.then go get 5 other random people and promise them lots of fortune if they make the guild with us.so we will call the Guils something like "TheIsanders" or "Islanders" or "Survivor".then invite all the islanders to the guild then get rid of the noobs that helped you make the guild.and then never ever play on the mule you created to make the guild so the the guild name will never bee seen outside the island.pretty simple huh but the problem is that i dont have 1.5 mil.i mean i have 1.5 mil but those are all my money:( so i cant afford to spend them just for a guild but if anyone has those money you can try my sugestion and invite me too cause i have an islander too:p btw pls tell me if anyone has an islander in here.if yes tell me the
IGN-World-Lvl:D
mine is
NonClass-Mardia-10(so far)because i am to bored to train alone that's why i am looking for another islander.