Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: .....</3

^indeed.

No hacker will waste their time trying to crack a pw, most hackers can't even find out your username unless you blah it out.

AND THEN YOUR PIN

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

I'm pretty sure pin hax are out there. I remember one with ACtool.

RakSniper says: You are a pirate!

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    99.9% of people who get hacked are just scammed.

MapleTip: Don't give out any of your details including your username, PIN, password, e-mail address, real name, birthday etc...
    Your calling me a dumbass and thats rather uncalled for...I don't even know the person who hacked me really i just know who they are...And i am not a reckless kid that goes around to the people that randomly trade you and are like " I'll give you 1000 billion million mesos if you give me your login and pass"
    Thats not what happened to me

The thing that bugs me is that i changed my password right before i left for my 6 week summer camp and never told it to anyone and i mean anyone...And i don't get key logged my computer is very safe and virus free. SO it doesn't make much sense IMO...
    Weeee

Your mom go into your account.... Happened to my friend.
    Mardia
    Terroration - Level 41- Fighter
    Teroration - Level 33 - Ice/Lighting Wizard
    TerorBow - Lvl 20 - Hunter

Bellocan
    Immovility - Lvl 19 - Cleric
    lhasHP - Lvl 17 - HP Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by tHEeVILkItTY View Post
    Fat people keep me warm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet25 View Post
    it might be i relly dont know
    is zumka on ch3?

Quote Originally Posted by silverbg2 View Post
    Your calling me a dumbass and thats rather uncalled for...
    That's reading into my post a little too much. I did no such thing.

If you give any of the info I listed out to people, it makes it easier for them to find out the rest. There aren't many people out there that can figure out your username, password and PIN out of thin air - they usually work on some information that you already gave to them or you had posted publicly on the web such as your username only, your birthday, or some other private information pertaining to your account info - so making any of this info public or revealing any of it to anyone will improve your chances of being 'hacked'.

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by silverbg2 View Post
    Your calling me a dumbass and thats rather uncalled for...I don't even know the person who hacked me really i just know who they are...And i am not a reckless kid that goes around to the people that randomly trade you and are like " I'll give you 1000 billion million mesos if you give me your login and pass"
    Thats not what happened to me

The thing that bugs me is that i changed my password right before i left for my 6 week summer camp and never told it to anyone and i mean anyone...And i don't get key logged my computer is very safe and virus free. SO it doesn't make much sense IMO...
    You're one big attention whore, huh?

You come to this forum just so people can feel sorry for you, then you show off your new godly scrolled items anyway.

And if I recall, the last topic you made was you bragging about your new bow.

You weren't hacked, you needed your daily dose of attention.

And I'd also like to add, not once did you show your inventory while we saw you say "ALL GONE" 5 million ****ing times.

Quote Originally Posted by KittySamurai View Post
    You're one big attention whore, huh?

You come to this forum just so people can feel sorry for you, then you show off your new godly scrolled items anyway.

And if I recall, the last topic you made was you bragging about your new bow.

And I'd also like to add, not once did you show your inventory while we saw you say "ALL GONE" 5 million ****ing times.
    You come to this forum just so people can feel sorry for you
    hes been here longer than you. so no, he didnt join this forum just to sob.

why would he lie about that anyway? it seems, you're the attention wh'ore kitty.
    kitty, nothing against you, but that post was just a crap attempt at flaming someone based on nothing.

Banned

I wish I would get "hacked" more often. I wouldn't mind a 13 attack BWG, 105 Arund, and 10 DEX earrings. It's funny that you mention lemon801, as he seems to get "hacked" a couple times every month as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pso_kik View Post
    I wish I would get "hacked" more often. I wouldn't mind a 13 attack BWG, 105 Arund, and 10 DEX earrings. It's funny that you mention lemon801, as he seems to get "hacked" a couple times every month as well.
    Are you hacker hacking this guy ? Cause who'd wanna get hacked?

Seriously , losing your items , losing your time and also wasting it , it basically all comes to a waste when you just want to get hacked or when you do get hacked.

Aww.. that video was awesome but sad. Sorry about losing that awesome bow of yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majal
    Secret to grinding: RLRM (Really Loud Rock Music)

574657 (1 week ago) Marked as spam
    umm i looked at you on rankings you have a dragon shiner bow
    >:O