Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: .....</3

Banned

lol at myself for thinking hiddenstreet could comprehend blatant, obvious sarcasm.

YES, I AM THE HACKER. Install curtains and a dog immediately or I will blow up your yellow vans and steal your account.

Lemme see... so the vid basically tells us that you were hacked, lost all your items (hence showing us every slot empty besides the NX), and I assume all your mesos too (who the hell would clear out a char and not take the mesos?), the hacker didn't drop your Zhelm (what a nice chap!), and then the next day you have:

- 10 DEX earrings
    - 105 ATK Arund
    - 26 DEX overall
    - 6 DEX cape
    - 13 ATK BWG
    - 9 DEX shoes

And is that 42M mesos and an inventory full of scrolls? And then the 'hacker' mysteriously gave back the highly expensive bow? That's what... 500M-600M total worth of equips and mesos (not including the bow that was 'given back' later), in 1 day?

LOLZ. If you say so.

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by darksidehero View Post
    You come to this forum just so people can feel sorry for you
    hes been here longer than you. so no, he didnt join this forum just to sob.

You weren't hacked, you needed your daily dose of attention.
    why would he lie about that anyway? it seems, you're the attention wh'ore kitty.
    kitty, nothing against you, but that post was just a crap attempt at flaming someone based on nothing.
    Sure, he was fine at first. But now, he returns every month to brag or whine.

Why would he lie? I think I made it obvious.

EDIT: I take back the first comment. He does have decent posts, but he just came back all of a sudden to tell us he was hacked, then show all the great stuff he got.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Lemme see... so the vid basically tells us that you were hacked, lost all your items (hence showing us every slot empty besides the NX), and I assume all your mesos too (who the hell would clear out a char and not take the mesos?), the hacker didn't drop your Zhelm (what a nice chap!), and then the next day you have:

- 10 DEX earrings
    - 105 ATK Arund
    - 26 DEX overall
    - 6 DEX cape
    - 13 ATK BWG
    - 9 DEX shoes

And is that 42M mesos and an inventory full of scrolls? And then the 'hacker' mysteriously gave back the highly expensive bow? That's what... 500M-600M total worth of equips and mesos (not including the bow that was 'given back' later), in 1 day?

LOLZ. If you say so.
    I was thinking that too. >_>

What a nice hacker. We need more like them.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

When my Bera characters got hacked, the hacker wouldn't give back anything. And he was in my guild and buddy-list. Plus, he was on the same small MS forum that I used. I would like to know how you got such valuable things back so quickly.

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

My liar radar is going off like whoa!

Your story is just VERY hard to believe by people who keep all their login information safe under lock and key.

I do zakum jump quest for a lot of my maple friends and I'm ALWAYS amazed at how easy their info is.

Example: [made up, but who knows....maybe there's an account like this out there! Someone go try...]

user: iamgod
    pw: 54321
    pin: 1234

Always check your password strength.
    http://www.securitystats.com/tools/password.php
    This is a good site to check the strength.

Don't use your birthday or part of your phone number for your pin. That's TOO obvious.

Hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes and learn to protect yourself better.
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

^ Cool. :D
    Got a 60% T_T
    But my pass is somthing no one would suspect if they knew me. ;)
    And yeah, now that I think about it this story doesnt seem exactly legit. >_>
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

The hacker didnt give back the bow you dont understand...The guy who bought the bow form the hacker, i knew somewhat...and old guild mate and i talked to him and traded the 13 attack wg and 26 dex overall for the bow back

And i am really not being an attention whore. I did get hacked. Though i had a 2nd account with a mule that had money and the overall...geez i have to go for now but ill explain moer later
    Weeee

And old guild mate?
    What a coincidence. o_O

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    And old guild mate?
    What a coincidence. o_O
    He bought the bow, he was a ranger?

He didnt hack me seriously

But on to the point i had a whole 2nd account with a 26 dex overall, 12 attack wg and 220mil...And i spent like 120 bucks in gachapon...Gez X_x they changed my pin as well and i emailed nexon and got it back...
    Weeee