Thread: Usefull Tips

Ticket2 Usefull Tips

:D:D:DTHIS TIPS ARE ONLY FOR ISLANDERS !!!:D:D:D
    I will post here some Tips i think are very useful.At least for me.If you have more tips pls post them on this Thread.
    1)If you are trying to get to Amherst and have bellow 50 HP get killed and you will get there with 50 HP( more then you had )
    2)Sell Orange Caps and Blue Snail Shells for Fruit Knife or Red Headband(or any other equips)
    3)Try to get Equips that monster no longer drop like Independence Day Hat or any Valentine Rose
    4)Only snails and Orange Mushrooms drop scrolls you could use so if you go in a Scroll hunting kill this to monsters
    <<<(Snails=Helmet Def 10% Orange Mushrooms=Helmet Def 60% & Shoes Jump 10%)>>>
    5)Only use HP pots if you fight some monsters and one of them droped something you need(equip, scroll) and you don't have enough HP to get through all those monsters to get to the Item
    6)Max the Three Snails Skill and use it just to get the monsters to get to you.Instead of running after a Orange mushroom throw a Red Snail at it and it will come to you.
    7 If you ever find you self in the situation i am (Look at the picture) you can just cc and you will get yourself on the top platform away from the Orange Mushrooms*Explination*You only have like 10HP and if the Orange Mushrooms hit you, you die.If you managed to grab the first or second vine just cc and you are rescued***

Get Famed by someone in top 5 Rank
    Scroll an Arc Staff 7 times with 60%M.Atk Scrolls
    Get an Esther Shield(DONE)
    Get an Icarus Cape(DONE)
    Make 10 mil.(DONE)
    get to level 40(DONE)
    get to level 45
    get to level 50
    get to level 60
    get to level 70
    Click here if you like Beginners

This should go in the Ask a Beginner topic.

Since that's what that thread is about. Beginners helping Beginners.

No need making a new Beginner tip/help topic just to copy and take space : /

Also. You don't have to sell Snail shells or Caps to get neither Fruit Knife or headband. "Bigg's collection of items" - Price; Fruit Knife. "Please Bring This Letter To Lucas" - Price; Red/Blue/Black/Yellow Headband or Brown/Green Skullcap.

Instead I suggest to keep collecting Orange Mushroom Caps and Mushroom Spores till you got at least 40 Mush Caps and 10 Spores. Then you can go right and finish the Scientist quest in Henesys to achieve some pots (25 red) and some exp (+300) as a start.

The chance of monsters dropping scrolls are low. And the suggestions you've inputted are only abused my Islanders (Permanent Maple Island Beginner).

Every thing you've written can be done in an easier way.
    But honestly, I'm too lazy to correct them all right now.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
    This should go in the Ask a Beginner topic.

Since that's what that thread is about. Beginners helping Beginners.

No need making a new Beginner tip/help topic just to copy and take space : /

Also. You don't have to sell Snail shells or Caps to get neither Fruit Knife or headband. "Bigg's collection of items" - Price; Fruit Knife. "Please Bring This Letter To Lucas" - Price; Red/Blue/Black/Yellow Headband or Brown/Green Skullcap.

Instead I suggest to keep collecting Orange Mushroom Caps and Mushroom Spores till you got at least 40 Mush Caps and 10 Spores. Then you can go right and finish the Scientist quest in Henesys to achieve some pots (25 red) and some exp (+300) as a start.

The chance of monsters dropping scrolls are low. And the suggestions you've inputted are only abused my Islanders (Permanent Maple Island Beginner).

Every thing you've written can be done in an easier way.
    But honestly, I'm too lazy to correct them all right now.
    Do you mean your islanders abuse them or other ppl use these methods, abusing your islander?

Cloud Fox well...

well the tips are for islanders only...

Get an Icarus Cape(DONE)
    Make 10 mil.(DONE)
    get to level 40(DONE)
    get to level 45
    get to level 50
    get to level 60
    get to level 70

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    Do you mean your islanders abuse them or other ppl use these methods, abusing your islander?
    i think they meant "by", not "my"

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi
    by islander youre supposed to stay on the island. going to hensys defeats the purpose.

@Argentin - for tip 6 i dont recommend maxing 3 shells because you only need to lure it to you and your basic attack is melee, so it wont be a much damage differnce since youll most likely ohko it once it gets to you, so you mind as well save 2 extra points. i checked HS and the skill level doesn't make the range longer which would be the reason to max it.

Default I might agree

@Argentin - for tip 6 i dont recommend maxing 3 shells because you only need to lure it to you and your basic attack is melee, so it wont be a much damage differnce since youll most likely ohko it once it gets to you, so you mind as well save 2 extra points. i checked HS and the skill level doesn't make the range longer which would be the reason to max it.
    Yes yes you are right.since your melle atack will be higher then 40 you can just add 1 point into TS and save 2 points.but since the other skill are pure crap you just dont need them so this is the best one you should max.You dint need Recovery because if you die you won't loose any EXP and nimble feet has a 15 min cooldown.:D

Get an Icarus Cape(DONE)
    Make 10 mil.(DONE)
    get to level 40(DONE)
    get to level 45
    get to level 50
    get to level 60
    get to level 70

Quote Originally Posted by Argentin View Post
    Yes yes you are right.since your melle atack will be higher then 40 you can just add 1 point into TS and save 2 points.but since the other skill are pure crap you just dont need them so this is the best one you should max.You dint need Recovery because if you die you won't loose any EXP and nimble feet has a 15 min cooldown.:D
    The problem is that all three skills technically suck, after they nerfed TS. I'm not complaining though. Too many low lvled people leaching using TS.

I dont find TS that useful anyway. Its really only beneficial for the Mages in Mapleisland (level to 1 only) as the green shell is the easiest to find. And the damage is increased by INT i think :)

Nimble Feet - a somewhat weakened version of Haste? I dont know if this is somewhat the same to Haste

First Aid thingy is really useful for Warriors in the early levels since you will be putting those first skills in passive ones though.

Yea but this are Islanders Tips and The First aid thingy isn't helpfull at all since you wont loose any EXP beeing a Perma Beginner

Get an Icarus Cape(DONE)
    Make 10 mil.(DONE)
    get to level 40(DONE)
    get to level 45
    get to level 50
    get to level 60
    get to level 70

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahLoh View Post
    I dont find TS that useful anyway. Its really only beneficial for the Mages in Mapleisland (level to 1 only) as the green shell is the easiest to find. And the damage is increased by INT i think :)

Nimble Feet - a somewhat weakened version of Haste? I dont know if this is somewhat the same to Haste

First Aid thingy is really useful for Warriors in the early levels since you will be putting those first skills in passive ones though.
    1st of all. No damage is not increased by INT.
    Its ALWAYS 10 damage for level 1
    20 damage for level 2 (25?)
    40 damage for level 3

2nd. Nimble feet is the best beginner class EVER!!!
    If you've ever done PQ before (which you haven't) you'll find out how useful it is for rushing and chasing a boat to orbis or something.

3rd. Recovery is actually not only for warriors. Actually it only applies to warriors for like levels 10-12. Recovery is a PURE beginner skill for normal people espicially to-be mages on maple island. But later recovery will be replaced by the relaxer.

Man you love being corrected by me don't you...