Thread: Somebody pls help :(

Default Somebody pls help :(

this problem started bout a month ago; whenever i clicked to start game this message shows up --

GameGuard: Initialize Failed 114 GameGuard initialization error.Try rebooting and executing the game or close the program considered to cause a collision.

obviously i dunno what that means so i got some tips from forums and tried em out and they kinda worked. not so long ago i had my comp formatted and the game worked fine, no lags and all, but 2 weeks later it started failing and the message showed up again. i tried all kinds of solutions and this time none of them worked. these are some of the things i've tried :

~restarting comp and loading again
    ~disabling all firewalls
    ~ending nearly all processes on comp
    ~checkin free space in drive
    ~reinstallin for, lyke the 6th time
    ~deletin n downloaded GameGuard folder
    ~everything i found in forums
    ~nothing worked :(

i'm going nuts cause i've tried everything and the GG error still blocks me. i like maple very much and this is sooo frustrating, it's lyke GG has a grudge or something. anybody with anything, anything no matter if it works onot, juz tell me please and i'll try it out.
    *very grateful* :)

Have you tried doing a System Restore to a time when it was working?

If that didn't work, and it was me, I would delete everything related to maple from my computer, making sure all folders were deleted and do a reinstall from scratch. If that still didn't work, bc I love maple that much, I'd probably consider reinstalling Windows as a last resort.
    I am perma warned!

Are you sure that you disabled ALL the firewalls? Windows Firewall too? All the firewall processes, including the system tray apps?
    Usually that's the problem, because the 114 error tells you that something is preventing GG from updating/starting.

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin4tor View Post
    Are you sure that you disabled ALL the firewalls? Windows Firewall too? All the firewall processes, including the system tray apps?
    Usually that's the problem, because the 114 error tells you that something is preventing GG from updating/starting.
    yup, i'm pretty sure i've disabled ALL of em... still not working
    thnx anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Raen View Post
    Have you tried doing a System Restore to a time when it was working?

If that didn't work, and it was me, I would delete everything related to maple from my computer, making sure all folders were deleted and do a reinstall from scratch. If that still didn't work, bc I love maple that much, I'd probably consider reinstalling Windows as a last resort.
    i've deleted evrything and reinstalled it.... not working stilll....
    system restore didnt work oso
    do i really have to reinstal Windows? cause my comp was just formatted recently, would it be the same?
    going nuts....

thanx anyway :)