Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get some originality.

Default Get some originality.

-Read Title-

JESUS!

I'm tired of the constant and non-stop bandwagoning that happens daily here on the forums. Because somebody does something cool, it means four or five other people must do it. For example, that thing where Neo stole saighans siggy. It was funny for what.. 2 seconds? But then fifty ****ing people did it and it got old FAST. Same thing for those random stories people make up that, when read, reminds you of a smelly **** on the side of a road. It's been happening alot as of late, and I'm ready for something new.

So I'll say this nicely.

If you see something cool or funny that somebody else did, PLEASE, for the LOVE of GOD, do not just copy them. Make your own version of cool. Or at least top whatever they had.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

I've noticed a hive mentality here. People tend to use each other's jokes and join in on lynch mobs. Usually it's not that bad. But recently, if someone has a fit with someone, everyone jumps in to poke at them. I wasn't going to say anything directly, but since you pointed it out, I might as well. Also, I notice the irony in this paragraph.
    You've probably met and forgotten me before.
    Unofficial Steam Community group: Hidden-Street on Steam

Phantom Watch

I hear ya. I almost fell into that sorta crap with the sig "98% of all internet users have a myspace. if you're one of those 2% that can resist stupid fads, put this in your sig." thankfully zim steered me towards the light and showed me the irony of this sig.

I still bandwagon a bit though, like with bullet for instance, just to apease the bloodthirst of this forum.

Care to point out said irony, Zim? I missed it.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Phantom Watch

think of it as conforming to non-conformity. a fad against a fad is still a fad

I was the first to start the Random story stuff...or was it neo...it was around that time, but yeah, there should be a bandwagon limit.

Warning: Bandwagon limit surpassed, Only 3 person per each bandwagon available on board.

If this forum is as sad as I think it is everybody with Saighans empty space would remove it from their sigs. Just like when UB pointed out that Cheez was an ******* everyone who said they liked him suddenly agreed with her.

I don't neccesarily think there's a problem with the empty space stealing... I mean it's just the same as someone creating a comic on Bannedstory. It's not original since it's been done so many times but it's great to read.

I'll agree with the current growth of fanfics in the forums. They're just recycled ideas from Slerotins awesome fanfic.

i was wondering what's with the empty space mushroom around the sigs as well O.o

me too

and err, whats lynching?

My mommy says I'm not supposed to tell strangers >_>

Quote Originally Posted by BPheonix View Post
    i was wondering what's with the empty space mushroom around the sigs as well O.o
    The what? Care to explain?

Click to enter my YouTube Channel