Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "easiest" starting character

Alright, i'll take you up on that offer.

What kind of help were you offering? :X

Because i tend to ask A LOT of questions if i know i can, lol.

Dunno...just general help, I guess...O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness280 View Post
    alright, well so far i have.. a level 16 thief going bandit, a level 10 warrior and a level 8 magician. The only one i actually have gear for is the thief with the level 15 armor set and the level 15 weapon from the NPC. I'm finding it hard to level on past anything but slimes. I.E. the pigs with ribbons do like 40s to me so pig beach is outta the question.

I tried a magician because they seemed cool and killed quickly. When i realized that i ran out of MP after a few energy bolts i couldn't figure out how to level him.

A warrior seems self explanotory?
    Perhaps you shouldn't have made a dit. They are very hard to train after 15+. A warrior or archer or even a magician is better. Like LT Gamer said, it depends how far you want to go with that account.

Ditsins (sindits, who the hell cares) are a lot easier to train. After lv. 35, they're even easier.

Oh, i'm also leveling with my GF as well, we're both completely new to the game.

Again, for magicians do i just buy and spam MP pots to keep leveling? I feel like i'm completely failing at this game, lol.

Dun spam it, just wait until it says that you dun have enuf MP to use this skill. Again, I recommend grilled cheese to do ur MP job...it does HP and wep def too.

Phantom Watch

spamming mp pots isn't nessessary, just use enough to get yourself another few attacks in.

and just as a teacher will always tell you: "the dumbest question is the one not asked."

Well, mayb u can folo some of these tips
    Warrior-High att, does not waste hp or mp much
    Mage- i dun think there is much advantage
    Archer- also ?
    Thief-Nothing?
    Beginner-The best?
    Less cab money?
    High att. (ya of course bcause Frozen Tuan onli lv 20 but Weapon. att. 90+)
    DUN EVEN BOTHER ASKING FOR MY IGN, CUS LIKE YOU, I'M A NOOB...

Hmm I think Magicians are quite hard to begin with until you get your mp up. You need quite a bit of money for pots for them until then and they are difficult before you even have magic too.

But then I've never tried any of the others, so I guess others could be worse.

I find the hardest to start, if you have absolutely nothing, is mage (if you do one properly that is).

The easiest is warrior, you lvl insanely fast if you get slash blast until the 20's, then most of the classes even out a bit in terms of dificulty to train.

My most hated class to lvl is bowman in earlier levels, mainly because I hate the range restriction (can't shoot if too close, can't jump attack like a sin to bypass it). You get KSed a lot because of it (in my experience).

I have no experience with bandit, i really dislike the concept of them so i never bothered trying.

Sin is insanely fun, but only if you're funded. otherwise it's a struggle. you can still do very well, but unfortunately you're going to see everyone around you throwing tobi and steely while you have the store bought stars. They will have scrolled gear and all that, since most people make a sin after they get funded.

In the end, you shouldn't chose what class to play based on how easy it is to level at the start, otherwise everyone and their mother would be a warrior with slash blast. You should chose based on what you enjoy playing as.