Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "easiest" starting character

Default "easiest" starting character

So i'm just wondering what you would consider to be an easy character to start from scratch. No help from other characters or friends. Easy money wise, leveling wise and such. Not to mention fun at the same time.

I would say archer.

...... Magicians......

Everything I have fought for.. is over.

Mushmom

Magicians, or warriors depending on how far you go.

alright, well so far i have.. a level 16 thief going bandit, a level 10 warrior and a level 8 magician. The only one i actually have gear for is the thief with the level 15 armor set and the level 15 weapon from the NPC. I'm finding it hard to level on past anything but slimes. I.E. the pigs with ribbons do like 40s to me so pig beach is outta the question.

I tried a magician because they seemed cool and killed quickly. When i realized that i ran out of MP after a few energy bolts i couldn't figure out how to level him.

A warrior seems self explanotory?

Go buy grilled cheese sandwiches in NLC. If you can afford to go there and get them. (500 for the grilled cheese; 500 hp, 500 mp, +20 wep def)

Phantom Watch

warriors can be hella fun so long as your dex doesn't get screwed up.

mages are a bit complex, but if you know how to make one go for it. I'd say they're the funnest, but I haven't bothered with theifs or bowmen.

Archers are pretty fun. As long as you don't screw up their SP. I did that twice...:p

I hardly make enough money to buy the regular equipment and weapons. I can't figure it out, maybe i'm doing something wrong. And i have no idea what NLC is :)

I'm COMPLETELY new to the game BTW. So... lol i have no idea what i'm doing. Just doing what guides tell me to do :D

Lololol....NLC is New Leaf City. If you want help in game, I'm usually online during the day (p3ngu1nX, JVLapl3Wizz, PengiSnipa)