Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [MSEA] Game Client Patch V.46 on 29/08 - Leafre Release!

Quote Originally Posted by Flameraider View Post
    Its a GMS vs SEA world. Everyone wants to beat the other. Yay for SEA even though I dont play SEA.
    Only in the world of malcontents.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    I always get a kick out of when msea finally gets something first, you always have the people claiming "hahahahahaha as always msea gets everything before gms."

yes, sorry for getting ludi first, sorry for getting gpq first, sorry for getting orbis pq first. sorry for getting omega zone first. sorry for getting zakumm first. sorry for getting korean folk town first. sorry for getting masteria first. sorry for getting amorian pq first.

congrads on getting leafre, but I am getting sick of this constant "we are better because we get this first" crap. you guys whine and moan when gms gets something, then when you guys get a good patch, you brag. its the same with gms people.
    Ouhkae.....sry for getting mushroom shrine first,sorry for getting showa first,sorry for getting parking lot first,sorry for getting peach blossom island first,sorry for getting mongs first., and all these are REALLY great training maps
    compare which is better :)

Quote Originally Posted by liango View Post
    Ouhkae.....sry for getting mushroom shrine first,sorry for getting showa first,sorry for getting parking lot first,sorry for getting peach blossom island first,sorry for getting mongs first., and all these are REALLY great training maps
    Stop it with the SEA vs Global thing, guys. Please. We're catching the Basil Virus, and the ironic thing is that Basil is getting cured of it.

congrads on getting leafre, but I am getting sick of this constant "we are better because we get this first" crap. you guys whine and moan when gms gets something, then when you guys get a good patch, you brag. its the same with gms people.
    weird.. never see those threads. saw the globals complaining though but that's in basil >.< *shudders* i lost some points when i was reading those *shivers*
    Yoink! The Ebilness...

Quote Originally Posted by BPheonix View Post
    weird.. never see those threads. saw the globals complaining though but that's in basil >.< *shudders* i lost some points when i was reading those *shivers*
    Its happening in many different threads. It's not obvious, like in Basil, but its there. It like dirty underwear.

it is great that they are releasing leafre though because it means that they have translated the bulk of it *atleast what is being released at this time* into english so it is now ready to be added into global.

no doubt GMS didnt get leafre with their most recent patch is because they just got masteria, which is a huge continentent unto itself even though they only released like 2 of 6-7 areas from it. we actually have had leafre data in the game for about 3-4 months.

in the end, regardless of who got leafre first, gms will no doubt be getting it in the next patch, mainly seeing as gms has a fair larger user base with a larger *blech* pro *blech* population. however clearly, they likely are not adding 4th job anyways, so this will be only new hunting area's for high levels.

my main issue though with the *look, we got this first, ha, our version is better then your version* is that it is so circuler and it permeates everywhere. the only reason I use basil is to sell or buy if I can get a good price to buy, so i ignore the forums there.

I actually play both gms and msea *I got my account a year or so before the ip blocks* which is why I get so tired of people bragging about their version. I play both, so I am generally unbiased, but it just gets to a point that no matter what version is bragging when, it just grates on my nerves.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

it is great that they are releasing leafre though because it means that they have translated the bulk of it *atleast what is being released at this time* into english so it is now ready to be added into global.

no doubt GMS didnt get leafre with their most recent patch is because they just got masteria, which is a huge continentent unto itself even though they only released like 2 of 6-7 areas from it. we actually have had leafre data in the game for about 3-4 months.

in the end, regardless of who got leafre first, gms will no doubt be getting it in the next patch, mainly seeing as gms has a fair larger user base with a larger *blech* pro *blech* population. however clearly, they likely are not adding 4th job anyways, so this will be only new hunting area's for high levels.

my main issue though with the *look, we got this first, ha, our version is better then your version* is that it is so circuler and it permeates everywhere. the only reason I use basil is to sell or buy if I can get a good price to buy, so i ignore the forums there.

I actually play both gms and msea *I got my account a year or so before the ip blocks* which is why I get so tired of people bragging about their version. I play both, so I am generally unbiased, but it just gets to a point that no matter what version is bragging when, it just grates on my nerves.
    I prefered those times when SEA and Global was one. I lost contact with some of my friends who weren't Singaporean or Malaysian.

I play both, so I am generally unbiased, but it just gets to a point that no matter what version is bragging when, it just grates on my nerves.
    None of the regular HS members really complain or brag (most of the time) about their repsective versions except those who are relatively new.

I seem to see that you are the first person in this thread to bring it up.
    So kindly let the matter drop and let the MSEAers at least revel in our new release.
    Randland Parody

Quote Originally Posted by Saighan View Post
    None of the regular HS members really complain or brag (most of the time) about their repsective versions except those who are relatively new.

I seem to see that you are the first person in this thread to bring it up.
    So kindly let the matter drop and let the MSEAers at least revel in our new release.
    But we still have our EOYA and O-lvls after the september holidays... And then they have A-lvls. This does not help us concentrate on our studies lol.

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    But we still have our EOYA and O-lvls after the september holidays... And then they have A-lvls. This does not help us concentrate on our studies lol.
    That's why as soon as I close this window, I'm gonna go bury my nose in my notes.
    Randland Parody