Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [MSEA] Game Client Patch V.46 on 29/08 - Leafre Release!

Default Drkg0n3xpl0r3r

~Sigh~. Didn't you read my post? i told you that it was supposed to be realeased on .47, BUT WTF those Nexon ppl they go extend patch from 14 00 hrs to 00 00 hrs the next day! so inconsiderate. i HATE it, pratically HATE it when they keep on extending patch time. waste more than 12 hrs of time simply patching that Amoria thingy, .......

Anyways, i used my sin to explore leafre.... Valley of the Antelope is the current place i am focused on. Because, the Entrnce to the Drgn Frst is there and the Frst Of Prz is there! so how.... Patch haven't finish.... T_T

To top you up on some of the stronger monsters you MUST avoid in Entrnce To The Drk Drgn Frst:

Red Wyvrn:

Lvl 97
    HP: 53,000
    MP: 210
    Avoid: 37
    Knckbck: 5,000

Blue Wyvrn:

Lvl 101
    HP: 57,000
    MP: 250
    Avoid: 38

Drk Wyvrn:

Lvl 103
    HP: 60,000

Blue Drgn Trtle:

Lvl 90
    HP: 40,000
    MP: 150

Red Drgn Trtle:

Lvl 93
    HP: 49,000
    MP: 160

Rxtn:

Lvl 95
    HP: 50,000
    MP: 200
    Kncbck: 5,000

Brxtn:

Lvl 97
    HP: 55,000

Green Crnian:

Lvl 100
    HP: 56,000
    Avoid: 45

Dark Crnian:

Lvl 105
    HP: 67,000
    Avoid: 45

Jr. Nwt:

Lvl 105
    HP: 68,000

Trnsfrmng Jr. Nwt:

Lvl 105
    HP: 68,000

Nst Glm:

Lvl 110
    HP: 80,000
    MP: 240

Sklgn:

Lvl 110
    HP: 80,000
    MP: 240

Sklsrs:

Lvl 113
    HP: 85,000

~The End~
    TH3UNS3EN1NE, ArchBishop, knowledge about maple 100%
    Genesis Chapter 98 Verse 1: "and so all ArchBishops will rule the world of MapleStory using Genesis once fourth job comes out." 'There is no hesistation in Shadowers to start building there defence now.'
    Genesis Chapter 98 Verse 2: "and after the ArchBishops storm the world and destroy all sinners, there will be one left, MrYaNdAo."
    [QUOTE] Genesis Chapter 98 Verse 3: " so the only ArchBishop left will be Thy TH3UNS3ENNE."

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    They screwed up. Why? MSea is now under Nexon too. Yes, people. The greedy Nexon is now in direct control of us. The only thing that is between them and us is asiasoft. Did you see the Nexon name and logo on the startup screen? It used to be an asiasoft logo. Now, on the login screen and the selection pages, Nexon is there too. OMG

I love idiots. guys, nexon created maplestory. when gms was in beta before it split into gms and msea, you downloaded the beta client from nexon.co.kr. when maplestory first appeared, wizet did not exist until nexon created it to handle a few of their games. wizet and nexon were the same company, just under a different name.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    I love idiots. guys, nexon created maplestory. when gms was in beta before it split into gms and msea, you downloaded the beta client from nexon.co.kr. when maplestory first appeared, wizet did not exist until nexon created it to handle a few of their games. wizet and nexon were the same company, just under a different name.
    Yes, I knew that Nexon is the parent company of Wizet(Or they are the same company, whatever) and all that crap, idiot.

However, Asiasoft is the distributor for Maple in SEA. It handles the day-to-day policing and handling of ingame stuff. It handles the patches, upgrades, game servicing and banning. Essenstially, Asiasoft runs MapleSEA. Wizet/Nexon only provides the patches and stuff to be added to the game.

Ever since Nexon took direct control of SEA, the patching is starting to suck.

i second that. i can't patch >.>
    Yoink! The Ebilness...

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    I wish you'd stop jumping on us SEA maplers and telling us our patches suck and etc.
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

But as a SEA player, I also notice that patching has become more difficult - i.e, the recent Amoria patch was hell.
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

I just hope the patch for the 4th job this things dun extend.

Amazing Patch.

Quote Originally Posted by jiahao_94 View Post
    But as a SEA player, I also notice that patching has become more difficult - i.e, the recent Amoria patch was hell.
    If you haven't notice, during the Amoria Patch, they release a lot of 4th Job related stuff into the data, so the patch was huge. The current coming patch will be smaller, as they just need to release the portal and activate this and that will do.