Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Scania] ReconditeŽ recruiting LV70+ aged 17+ members!

Default [Scania] ReconditeŽ recruiting LV70+ aged 17+ members!

EDIT: Changed the level limit to 70+ not 60+ since most of our members are now between 70-110, so we feel 70+ is a better limit!

If you're aged 17+ and LV70+ and are looking for a mature, relaxed guild that chats a lot, get in touch.

The age limit is a strict policy, so please don't get in touch if you're 16 or younger, and please don't lie about your age. The level requirement could be stretched if you're particularly active and level regularly.

But be pre-warned - if you're looking for a guild that regularly organises things and does a lot of boss'ing & hardcore training, then you're looking in the wrong place! If you just want a chatty friendly guild that doesn't talk about high school or Pokemon or speak as if we were 10 year olds sending text messages, then you've got a good chance!

Our only rules are (roughly) that you're active, don't hack, and don't act like an ass. Easy!

We do take off-ranking characters now, but only those that we are SURE are not hackers. We have a couple of really nice members who don't hack but are off rankings (one for A/C, and another got his account scammed for a week or so and it was hacked on), and although we prefer not to have non-ranked chars, they're great people and we feel their pain in not being able to get into guilds now, so they're more than welcome. If you do hack, we WILL find out, since we stalk members regularly, especially new ones, and you WILL get reported, defamed and kicked.

Contact either Aborts, Builds, Consists, sacredyuja, jagaeg or XxJungHee in-game, or post here!

We also have a recruitment section on our guild forum where you can post about yourself and let us know if you'd like to join. You can get to the forum from any of the following Maple Story related URL's:

http://zomg.wtf.la/
    http://u.sux.ms/
    http://omg.beech.cc/
    http://zakum.armed.us/

Why the age limit?
    "It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees" - Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Alves View Post
    Why the age limit?
    Because they have chosen to have one ... a lot of guilds do, then they don't really have to worry about censoring conversations because of younger members.

Class: I/L Mage - Husband: Rigidity - Guild:
    Goals: Level 75 - New Wand - Speed Shoes

Class: Bandit - Husband: LordLeto - Guild: Alexius
    Goals: Level 70 - New Shield - New hair Colour

What is there to censor ...
    "It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees" - Emiliano Zapata

Yep, so we don't have to censor, and also so we don't end up listening to Pokemon conversations etc lol

And TBH, the fact that you don't know what there is to censor kinda proves the point! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Yep, so we don't have to censor, and also so we don't end up listening to Pokemon conversations etc lol

And TBH, the fact that you don't know what there is to censor kinda proves the point! :)
    What if they're 17+ and still talking about pokemon. i liek mudkips. =(

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

Then we'll just zone out lol

they talk about boobs. Boobs I tell you! A more interesting topic than pokemon.

Banned

17+ as in over 17 or 17 and over?

I've never heard 17+ to mean 18 or over lol