Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Map Leafre Map

Default New Map Leafre Map in MapleSea

this is a link of the next coming out new town webpage:
    http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=117391
    http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleSt...:_Minar_Forest

Since Leafre is coming out this week, I decided to compile and make a very simple map dedicated to my dearest friends so we won't get TOO lost =p

loVe~ drivenmode dar, azugirl, happyfaithz~ the best frnds i could ever have ^^
    i went thru a lot of translation (japanese!! roarrrr) and research to match map names and find which mobs were in which maps. All worth it for my frnds =) Of course the public is welcome to this thread to guide them thru Leafre.

Overall Layout of Leafre
    i used excel to make this simple layout map ^^ pretty straight forward. the green maps have no mobs ( i hope LOL) and the blue maps are "boss" maps. Yes i know i labelled east and west strangely.

Individual Minimaps
    I tried to match the correct map name with each map and its monsters.
    East Leafre Forest
    Mobs:

Canyon East Road
    Mobs:

Beetle Forest
    Mobs:

Entrance to Sky Nest
    Mobs:

Sky Nest 1
    Mobs:

Sky Nest 2
    Mobs:

Valley of the Animals
    Mobs:

Instructor's Forest

Note: 4th job instructors here

Battlefield of Water and Dark
    Mobs:

Area of Blue Centaurus
    Mobs:

Area of Dark Centaurus
    Mobs:

Battlefield of Fire and Dark
    Mobs:

Battlefield of Fire and Water
    Mobs:

Area of Red Centaurus
    Mobs:

Manon's Forest
    Mobs:

Griffon Forest
    Mobs:

Forest Crossroads
    Mobs:

Cranky Forest
    Mobs:

Canyon West Road
    Mobs:

Peach Monkey Forest
    Mobs:

West Leafre Forest
    Mobs:

Disclaimer: i kno there are 3 portals in the Forest Crossroads map, but i can't seem to find the map that is the 3rd portal lolz... we will have to wait and see when Leafre is released so i can have an accurate map =D

These are subject to change for anyone who sees error or plays JMS and sees an obvious mistake =) Hopefully once ppl start exploring, they can point out the mistakes i made =p

Monster Stats
    i took these descriptions right out of strategywiki (http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleSt...rs/Level_71-80)

Rash

Level: 70
    HP: 14,500
    MP: 150
    Avoid: 25
    Knockback: 1,450
    EXP: 270
    Notes: Located in Leafre. It doesn't do much but it will shoot at you with a projectile, and occasionally weaken you with a special move that it only uses once.

Beetle

Level: 72
    HP: 15,200
    MP: 120
    Avoid: 30
    Knockback: 2,000
    EXP: 295
    Notes: A strange beetle monster. This monster uses a Super Physical defense buff making it annoying for Physical attack people to kill. Found in Leafre.

Hobi

Level: 72
    HP: 15,000
    Avoid: 25
    EXP: 295
    Notes: A monster found in Leafre, relatively weak. Looks similar to the NPC in the 3rd Job Instructor's home.

Dark Rash

Level: 74
    HP: 15,500
    Avoid: 27
    Knockback: 1,550
    EXP: 340
    Notes: A dark counterpart to Rash. It has a one time attack that may stun you. This monster is found in Leafre.

Dual Beetle

Level: 76
    HP: 18,000
    MP: 200
    EXP: 370
    Notes: A beetle monster. This monster uses a Super Magic defense buff making it annoying for Magic attack people to kill. Found in Leafre.

Green Hobi

Level: 76
    HP: 8,000
    Avoid: 28
    EXP: 370
    Notes: Another monster found in Leafre. Stronger than an ordinary Hobi. This version of the Hobi can summon Thornbushes when its provoked. Somewhat resembles an NPC in El Nath's Chief Residence.

Hankie

Level: 80
    HP: 27,000
    MP: 300
    Avoid: 30
    EXP: 850
    Notes: Its magic attack can cause stun, so they might not be a good monster to train on if you don't kill them quickly.

Harp

Level: 80
    HP: 27,000
    MP: 300
    Knockback: 2,800
    EXP: 850
    Notes: It possesses a magic attack that can sometimes cause darkness, so warriors MIGHT have some trouble with them if they don't kill them fast enough. Resembles a 4th job Crossbow Master's summon hawk; found in Leafre.

Blood Harp

Level: 83
    HP: 30,000
    MP: 160
    Knockback: 3,000
    EXP: 1100
    Notes: Its magic attack can cause weakness at times. Resembles the beta versions of a 4th job Bow Master's summon hawk. Found in Leafre.

Birk

Level: 85
    HP: 32,000
    Knockback: 3,200
    EXP: 1420
    Notes: A Sheep like creature that resides in some areas of Leafre. They are strong to holy so Priests will have much trouble against these monsters. However, they are weak to Ice, making them a great monster for Ice mages to train on.

Dual Birk

Level: 88
    HP: 37,000
    Knockback: 3,700
    EXP: 1,620
    Notes: Seems to possess a magic attack similar to the Ranger's Arrow Rain, but rains spears instead. Just be thankful they do the Spear Rain skill only after being aggravated a lot, and they are also strong against holy with additional resistance to poison. Also, their defense buff is so powerful, expect your damage to be decreased by about 1000, unless you have a priest with Maxed Dispel to get rid of their buff. It is also confirmed that they drop the level 100 spear. Located in some maps near Leafre.

Red Centaurus

EXP: 1,600
    Notes: One of the three Centaurs you will find in Leafre. They all have the same skills, such as throwing their spear at you for 1100-1200 damage or stomping the ground to deal about 1400 damage. In addition, if provoked, their speed is increased a bit. However, they all have different weaknesses. This one is weak to Ice and uses A serpent's tongue. Found in Leafre.

Blue Centaurus

EXP: 1,600
    Notes: Same as above, but weak to fire. Not to mention it's a cheater as it uses the level 90 spear fairfrozen at level 88 (But at least it's one of their drops!) Found in Leafre.

Dark Centaurus

EXP: 1600
    Notes: Same as the other two but is weak to Holy and affected by heal. Found outside of Leafre. Not to mention it's even more of a cheater than it's blue counterpart because the dark fairfrozen doesn't exist!

Manon

(Boss)
    Level: 105
    HP: 3,700,000
    MP: 1500
    Avoid: 39
    Knockback: 5,000
    EXP: 13,500
    Notes: One of the first Leafre bosses. Strong to Fire, and Weak to Ice. Optionally necessary to defeat both of these bosses for an item to complete 4th job advancement. Necessary to be defeated to get an item to enter the Cave of Life.

Griffey

(Boss)
    Level: 105
    HP: 3,700,000
    MP: 1500
    Avoid: 39
    Knockback: 5,000
    EXP: 13,500
    Notes: One of the first Leafre Bosses. Strong to Lightning and weak to Poison. Optionally necessary to defeat both of these bosses for an item to complete 4th job advancement.

4th job NPCs