Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Opininions To Improve Maple Story

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    Having a 'smega OFF' button. Oh how I wished for one. Oh, and an option to turn of 'To all' chat.
    You have my vote on that one ma'am

Adding "How many will you drop/sell?" to stars.

Waiting list in PQs.

Larger party bonuses.
    Assassin - GreatAvenger.

Cleric - level 33. Inactive.

Guild: IceWolf.

Rawr.

quests also need to give out alot more exp so they are worth doing.
    (i.e. a level 80 does a level 80 quest and gets 5% exp)

also there needs to be more exchange quests. like ludibrium. i think ludi should have something similar to the orbis exchange quest.

Mushmom

More spawns. There need to be more spawns. Party Bonus like in Trickster.

2 people = 50% Exp bonus
    3 people = 65% EXP bonus
    4 people = 80% EXP bonus (mixed classes)
    4 people = 95% EXP bonus (1 of each class)
    5 people = 115% EXP bonus (mixed classes)
    5 people = 130% EXP bonus (1 of each class +1 additional person)
    6 people = 135% EXP bonus (mixed classes)
    6 people = 150% EXP bonus (1 of each class +2 additional people)

(eg. 50% = 0.50x Exp, 150% = 1.50x Exp; note that level difference isn't taken into account)

The concept is similar to Royal & Special parties in Trickster Online. You have the option to share the EXP, or not share the EXP. The level difference also applies. This actually makes partying a benefit on Maple Story especially during events. 4.50% with 2x Card, Party, and event max. (plus Priest's EXP gain spell? O.o)

The share EXP concept is basically the EXP gained from one kill divided equally to each players (note that level difference isn't taken into account). So if one kills something that gives that player 1000 EXP in a 1.5x EXP party, that player gets 80% of 1500 EXP making 1200 EXP for that player and 240 EXP goes to each player knowing that 1200 EXP divided by 5 is 240 EXP. SO basically the player gets 20% max in a full party with 1.5x EXP Shared.

The no EXP share party is straight forward, the party gets the bonus of lets say 1.5x EXP without sharing it to other players in the party. The purpose of the party is basically leveling faster than you would alone. 1.5x EXP might not seem a lot but it's way better than what our previous party gives us. Just imagine the option of no sharing experience in the party. 4000 EXP can turn into 6000 EXP that easily in a party.

There is one thing the party must take account for, all players must be in the map to make the maximum bonus possible.

I think this concept is fair with some tweaks on the level percentage bases and level difference percent taken into account for as well as the minimum and maximum penalty in bonus when 1 or more players leave the map.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

A pvp area would not work. This game is not made for it. It's not runescape which was designed with it. Attacks are higher then hp. people would die to fast. And also classes are not far. the have to many disadvantages. i would think nexon would have though of this all ready and they probably put it down also. But it is a good idea. i wish it would happen.

Why do people keep comparing maple to runescape? They are two different games. While they're at it, why not compare your mum to your dog?

stop trying

AP reset at the first job advancement?

Dual-Wielding Bandits. >_>

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post
    Less money, more EXP. Period.
    NOOOO! That is not fair to all the high levels. If they did that, there whould be uproar! WE CANNOT! THEY CANNOT! NO!

Mushmom

Why not have new classes? Like sub-classes?

Druids, Necromancers, Barbarians, Gun-Man.

Druids are like thieves that can shift shape into other animals like a bear, wolf, eagle, etc. Unlike a Bandit and Assassin, Druids can switch from melee to range.

Necromancers are an addition to mages. If there is Fire and Ice, Poison and Lightning, why isn't there Holy versus Darkness? You can summon an army to aid you in training and you get leeched experience off them as they kill monsters.

Barbarians... There needs to be a rebel in the warrior section. I mean Dark Knights are still noble as they are knights. Barbarians have a skill passive of dual wielding, a skill of leaping (finally something to get around with faster) and a passive of doing damage when hitting the ground.

Gun-men are ranged... gunmen. Much more accuracy but less damage than the rest in the class. Most range though. Has a passive in early levels of piercing damage on armoured monsters doing 150% more damage than it would've done. No more 1 damage on Iron Hogs. Original damage of 200% on other monsters.

Dota-Diablo 2 hybrid. I just love Barbarians and Necromancers as well as Syllabear and the noob-hero Sniper.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!