Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opininions To Improve Maple Story

Clover Opininions To Improve Maple Story

My Opininion To Improve Maple Story is to...

add pvp arena (even tho its kinda impossible in this game)

Now u suggest some stuff!:D

should we like do the log a ticket thing for this on the ms website?

o well i wish they made it so in mini boss maps once someone gets in no one else can unless they are in your party. and once the mini boss is killed you get sent out so you cant hog the map. and that there is a timer so you KNOW when it will spawn. and spawn times are less.

also waiting for PQ's is stupid, just grab your party and go.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    also waiting for PQ's is stupid, just grab your party and go.
    I couldn't agree more. Once a party is done with a stage, it should become available for the next party. The only problem is when one party takes too long with a single stage, and the party behind loses time because of them.
    And the monsters that drop coupons and such take time to respawn.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Switching hands when tunring - MSUT FIX
    Attacking, not the point when the button is pressed, but the instant when the attack hits the opponent, now I know that's impossible with things like Magic Claw and Shining Ray, but just set a timer for the animation following the effects, and when the timer ends, THEN the damage and everything else occurs.

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Once a party is done with a stage, it should become available for the next party. The only problem is when one party takes too long with a single stage, and the party behind loses time because of them.
    And the monsters that drop coupons and such take time to respawn.
    Or they could also make multiple maps and direct you to one of them that aren't occupied.

The only thing I'd say in response to suggested PQ changes is that I don't think Wizet/Nexon intends for it to replace traditional grinding. It's supposed to be an option comparable to grinding, but not the main "fastest track to 31/51/etc". And keep in mind that the easier it is to get into a PQ, the more crowded PQs will get.

But yeah, I do agree that something needs to be changed about the PQ system.

Also possibly working on a method that would make it somewhat harder for people to casually start KSing others at the drop of a hat whenever they feel like it. What it would consist of I'm really not sure, since any player-based power would probably be abused or wouldn't be enough of a deterrant, and something like "he who hits the monster first gets the kill period" can be unfailrly circumvented to certain players' favor.

Quote Originally Posted by l337ronin726 View Post
    Oh, and if you get attacked by a tiger, you may survive. As long as the tiger doesn't do anything fatal to you.
    TsuruchiJin: level 70 and Sniper advancement - September 29, 2007

We need PK. BAAADLY. I often get little noobs following me when I want to help my level 21 girlfriend train. And I'd just love to get rid of those little kids. I mean, I'm just level 45, why can't they go grind?

Having a 'smega OFF' button. Oh how I wished for one. Oh, and an option to turn of 'To all' chat. And a selective buddy function, similar to whispers, where you can just talk to two or three of your buds at the same time.

Also, speaking as an EMS player, give us more different language channels. Nordic languages and Israeli language (whatever the hell they speak) channels please. Keep them off the English channels, they're too crowded.

Oh, and a way we can see in-game if someone is on the rankings or not. Or has previously hacked. It's less embarrasing then when you have to boot someone out a guild cuz they hacked and your guild has a no-hax policy.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

PK system is impossible in maple...-.-
    bandit.. i got 1.5k hp... my damage is almost the same or higher...-.-

i was thinking about a function that allows us to put multiple commands in omne key... example...u set haste, warrior pill, dagger booster in a key..then everything will be activated... but then..if this comes out...there would be no price for elixir n power elixrs... :p...

how about this.. pq..but then..u dunnid to squeeze in a channel.. everyone can pq together.. that means..in a channel..although some pt is in channel..u can jz go in like there's no one there....

also... im playing maplesea...i think that the a-cash card are too expensive.. rm24 for 10,000 points... i suggest that they make the cash items cheaper n there are 5k point cards.. dont u think dat more ppl will buy more stuff..??

hmm...a character thansfer system would be nice...(bootes to aquila.. maplesea to maple global..)
    and... character name change??

cant think of anymore...:)

PvP is almost impossible. WE ARE NOT RUNESCAPE. One hit can KO you. I'll laught when a theif ds and the warrior/bowmen/other theif tries to kill them. DKs with dragon roar will also be given an unfair advantage. Ranged classes too have an advantage. Also, our hp:dmg ratio is so ridiculous, well...