Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amoria PQ Stage 2 Solution

Slime

>.> wow. not knowing this is why I never lead.. alt-tabbing sucks in the middle of a pq because everyone else goes "omgomgogmomg liek wut happened to leader?! LEADER AFK ZOMG oh noez!" *name goes here* has left the party.
    This is awesome. I'll memorize it eventually. Eventually.
    <Insert an interesting figment of your imagination here>

click here if you're bored =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome5062 View Post
    >.> wow. not knowing this is why I never lead.. alt-tabbing sucks in the middle of a pq because everyone else goes "omgomgogmomg liek wut happened to leader?! LEADER AFK ZOMG oh noez!" *name goes here* has left the party.
    This is awesome. I'll memorize it eventually. Eventually.
    Haha well. Even if you don't lead, you can still help with this stage. As for alt-tabbing, why not print it out? That's what I did. If you don't have a printer at your house, stick it on a flash drive or burn it to CD, get it printed for like a quarter at a copy place. Pretty handy if you ask me! Or, just spend about a minute and copy the chart down on a piece of paper. That works too.

Btw - thanks. I always guessed (sometimes correctly, sometimes not) on this stage; next time I PQ I'll try this method, I just saw it today. It should be stickied so it's easier to find!

Printed it out, works great on 1 page, easy to read and follow. A+ from me.

<3 Foxy

Slime

Hey, print it out.. that's a good idea! Just gotta hide it somewhere so my parents don't go looking and see a sheet of paper saying "Amoria PQ Stage 2" and a whole bunch of number combos xD.
    <Insert an interesting figment of your imagination here>

click here if you're bored =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome5062 View Post
    Hey, print it out.. that's a good idea! Just gotta hide it somewhere so my parents don't go looking and see a sheet of paper saying "Amoria PQ Stage 2" and a whole bunch of number combos xD.
    haha. There you go. although I don't know if you should be hiding that sorta thing, but I'll reserve my comments about that. :D

I think he mentioned it's nicely printable in the first post, by the way.

<3 Foxy