Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Wats Ur Favorite Sport? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wats Ur Favorite Sport?

i think its basically football except you can kick it to get it. Its a little less organized than football though. Fun to watch =)

Ultimate frisbee is football with a frisbee except there aren't any positions.
    I quit MS...

Quote Originally Posted by penguin4tor View Post
    No one else likes cross country? :(
    Long jump and High jump?
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Basketball and Soccer
    ---Windia---
    Lvl 58 - Assassin (Main)
    Lvl 21 - Magician (Inactive)
    Lvl 20 - Swordsman

Ninjutsu (If you count that as a sport...)
    Badminton.. Ughh...
    maybe archery too ^^ I build my own catapult and shoot at some targets ^^
    THE SNAILS ARE KILLING ME!!!!

Gryffindor, the one and only place for me :)

Of the sports i played, Hockey was most enjoyable to me, but i find i get puffed out easier than other sports i played, maybe its that i actually put more effort into playing it.
    ==============================

Paintball....nothing like getting bruises and an adrenaline rush like a good game of paintball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    LOL @ children discussing legal matters. That's like your grandparents discussing Pokemon. Auto ban? More like auto phail.

Quote Originally Posted by nawruz View Post
    Paintball....nothing like getting bruises and an adrenaline rush like a good game of paintball.
    Yeah but...you'd regret it after, who wants spots of purple on your body, and sometimes my bruises stay for very long! I'd look like a spotted night elf.
    ==============================

I don't ever regret my games. Been playing since 2005. If you remotely like FPS games (CS, Quake, Unreal etc), you should try paintball. We love gathering after the matches to talk crap about our "kills" and the game in general.

It's how I've met other paintballers from all over the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    LOL @ children discussing legal matters. That's like your grandparents discussing Pokemon. Auto ban? More like auto phail.

Hello! It is great that there are so many sport lovers! Talking about me I like basketball. It is my favorite sport game from childhood. I even play in university team two years. Now I only watch NBA matches, follow other championships with https://azscore.com site and even sometimes earn money on bets! And what about you?

My favorite sport is basketball! I love the energy and excitement of the game. Not only that, but I also find the strategies involved in playing and coaching to be highly fascinating. By participating in sales and marketing training for basketball, I've learned valuable skills that can be applied not only to the sport, but also to other aspects of my life. The training has helped me understand how to effectively market a team or product and how to close deals, making me a more well-rounded and successful individual.