Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dead but still attacking, LOL!

Ugh.. i was friends with him at somepoint...

Quote Originally Posted by ~UnknownBandit~ View Post
    I think it's a hack.
    Since there is so much Cheez running around lately, I just can't resist this.

Your mum is a hack.

Quote Originally Posted by KittySamurai View Post
    Don't encourage that. =\

There are hackers that still want to play the game legitly, but have some fun. It didn't affect his mesos, his experience or gave him an advantage in any way. I think it's pretty cool.
    Yes, it doesn't give him any significant advantage, but it is still a third party program and he is breaking the ToS. It may be fun, but it does piss other people off, especially the ones who actually fight pap legitly.

LOL I want to do that!

Hahaha I quite like that video...

Although I hate hackers, if this was all they did then it would be fine by me lol

On another note, I stalked a hacker yesterday until he logged off. He threatened to 'mass defame' me before he went. I said I didn't care if he did since I didn't think he had the means to do so anyway. I went to the FM and set up shop (c'mon, easiest place to defame people) and when I woke up I had 12 less fame. O NOES! lol... and what did this achieve? Nothing. GG!

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Hahaha I quite like that video...

Although I hate hackers, if this was all they did then it would be fine by me lol

On another note, I stalked a hacker yesterday until he logged off. He threatened to 'mass defame' me before he went. I said I didn't care if he did since I didn't think he had the means to do so anyway. I went to the FM and set up shop (c'mon, easiest place to defame people) and when I woke up I had 12 less fame. O NOES! lol... and what did this achieve? Nothing. GG!
    That point of that?

o_0

I don't know why everyone cares about fame anyway. I mean, I know you need like, 20 to use items like, lvl 80+ or something, but still...

lol

The point of what?