Thread: Majal

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Default Majal

Malicious
    ass
    jerks
    a
    lot

He idolizes Cheez, and loves to point out that this forum is going downhill. He also likes to show off (*cough*TOBIS*cough*) (*DOUBLECOUGH*70M*DOUBLECOUGH*). He also feels it's neccesary to point out that flames are pointless and stupid, when most of the ones directed towards him are quite the opposite. I also think he uses "lol ur gey" a lot, as it seems he likes to flame without proof. He probably won't read this thread, and if he does, he'll be like "This thread is needles and retarded because Cheeez is my God and I'd love to suck him off every single day."
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

I agree with you on the show-off thing. But I didn't see him insulting others as "gey" yet. I also didn't see that he idolizes Cheez. If you could link those posts I'd appreciate it.

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by Majal View Post
    But I do Idolize Cheez. He was a ass, but he was right in my opinion most of the time, as I feel I am right in this topic.
    Just one. There's a couple more around here, somewhere.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Banned

This thread is needles and retarded because Cheeez is my God and I'd love to suck him off every single day.

Lol, I dont show off that much, both of the things you used where from 1 topic. I dont insult people without previous insults to me, and I have never said "lul yur gey"

Quote Originally Posted by Majal View Post
    This thread is needles and retarded because Cheeez is my God and I'd love to suck him off every single day.
    I know that statement was sarcasm, but what the hell does that supposed to mean?
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Seriously Majal, have you been in need of some negative attention today? Your posts have gone to hell in a handbag - unnecessary, attacking and completely unhelpful... not that they were ever particularly wonderful.
    I am perma warned!

Banned

Well, everyone is hating me, its hard to have good psots when everyone instantly flames me.

stop trying

The flaming wouldn't of starting if you made good posts.

Quote Originally Posted by KittySamurai View Post
    The flaming wouldn't have started if you made good posts.
    Fix'd. ;)

And if we give you one more chance (like nanop -_-) would you really improve?
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?