Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maple Wedding Fanart

Default Maple Wedding Fanart

Hi! This is my first art post on hidden-street ^^. Well, here's a picture of me and my guildmaster on MS getting "married". We're not really married yet...but hopefully someday when we get the money to. *cringe* So anyway, I made him wear lvl 50 armor instead of a tux, because I thought it to be better fitting. I also tweaked the outfits alot.. like with my wedding dress (its supposed to be the pink strapless one that's kinda frilly at the bottom mixed with the white ball gown). If anyone is skeptical, I do have the original lineart.

Well, hope you guys like it ^_^!

Nice one, your chin looks pretty sharp though.

I think it was for the more animey effect.
    Nice, 5/5. What prog did you use?
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

The watermark kinda ruins it. =/

Crimson Balrog

You should set the watermark a little lower. It's meant to be seen, but not to distract the whole image. BY the way, what did the lv.50 armor look like?

Very nice though. Your guild master might get banned for fondling your characters in-game breast.

That's so pwetty...
    *sigh*
    I give it an A++
    TTwTT

Quote Originally Posted by Bassz View Post
    You should set the watermark a little lower. It's meant to be seen, but not to distract the whole image. BY the way, what did the lv.50 armor look like?

Very nice though. Your guild master might get banned for fondling your characters in-game breast.
    Thanks! The lvl 50 armor for bowman is a kismet (i think thats how you spell it). lol xD and i didnt think that his hand looked like it was groping her....but i can see what you mean lol.

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    I think it was for the more animey effect.
    Nice, 5/5. What prog did you use?
    thanks =D! It was penciled first, then penned with the pen tool in photoshop then colored in photoshop. No tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by StewTheGreat View Post
    The watermark kinda ruins it. =/
    Yeah, like the person below you said, I should have lowered it to draw away attention from it, but I'm paranoid about people stealing my stuff since it has happened before (on basil). =)

Quote Originally Posted by AmeryZ View Post
    Yeah, like the person below you said, I should have lowered it to draw away attention from it, but I'm paranoid about people stealing my stuff since it has happened before (on basil). =)
    Watermarking is always difficult to do. It's almost impossible to make something steal-proof. If someone really wants to steal it, they will. You could always hide a rar inside the pic with a .txt in the rar which has your info. That would keep the file size small enough to not be noticed, and it wouldn't ruin the picture.