Thread: omfg. MSN Messenger 7.5 suddenly not working

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Default omfg. MSN Messenger 7.5 suddenly not working

er... Anyone mind helping me? I'm having this REALLY weird problem with MSN Messenger that just started about a week ago....
    I bring up MSN Messenger (I'm using 7.5), and I select my hotmail, then input my password. Normal right? Ok then it goes through the signing in process, but then BAM, it stops. It doesn't bring up the screen of my contacts and personal name/message bar. It just FREEZES the "Signing In" screen to my desktop. I minimize it, but the same screen just stays there. I can't close it other than the Alt+Tab+Delete Task manager. It just won't show anything except the dam sign in screen.

I'm reaching the end of the rope here. I've got all my emoticons, display pictures (to display my various moods), backgrounds, and contacts in it, not to mention all my settings. Can ANYONE help me?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

wow you do all that to your msn? Maybe try downloading WLM.

Tech. support section pweez.

Did you click on that virus thingie that's been going around?

Leathal Trade is now casting villains and extras, Apply Today!

There are 10 types of people in this world- those that understand binary and those that don't.

It happens to me occasionally. At some point, it gives me an error that says I can't connect to MSN, so I just try it again and i'd sign in as usual.

If you're not as fortunate as me, reinstall it, then see how it goes.

Jr. Necki

To be honest, I don't quite understand why people use any messengers other than telegrams. This messenger is incredibly convenient and has a lot of functionality!
    I can also advise you to buy telegram accounts only here: https://accsmarket.com/en/catalog/dr...aunty/telegram
    The prices are ridiculous, but the accounts are aged, which ensures that your account is not blocked.
    Hope I helped you!