Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would this Build Do?

Sicne beginners whore low lvl monsters, I'd say a good rule for me is make dex = to lvl and then pump str, until I want to hit something harder

Let me explain it to you a little bit:

There is no special "dex is double to blah" or "Dex is equal to blah" build

You only need enough dex (acc) to hit whatever you're training on. That's it. Any higher and it's wasted points.

nice chart :D
    Maple Global Scania[FONT="Impact"] (5x Sin - ClawCon)
    [X] Become a Thief
    [X] Become a Assasin

[-] Become a Hermit
    [-] Become a Night Lord

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

I'm with CardBoard on this one. Any more DEX than you need to hit something 100% is rather wasted, as you could've put those points in STR to be able to hit higher damage.

EX. Green Mushroom needs 18 Accuracy to hit at level 15. This equals to 20 DEX (16 Accuracy) and 4 LUK (2 Accuracy) If you decide to put 30 DEX, then you would have an addition 8 Accuracy which would be wasted, as you could have put those points into STR and hit the same Green Mushie for more damage.

Of course, if you decide to go the DEX Permaginner route, then you just pump your DEX and keep enough STR to use your weapons/still get to decent damages. The DEX will raise your damage, and it will keep it much more balanced than the regular STR build, but your damage will, unfortunately, suck. It's a perfectly viable Permaginner build, however.
    Not back. Front.