Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Why do we israelies have slow loot? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why do we israelies have slow loot?

Banned

I get it, I said I got it, and you responded to me saying I got it. My answer, as was yours, that the problem was distance. My response to your specific post was that the speed testing site was unnecessary as most people would reason that the problem is distance. Once again, since you have a habit of glossing over this part, my issue was that your website was unneeded and would probably cause him to mix things up even more, as his english isn't as good as yours or mine.

As little info as possible delineates errors.

Christ, this really does need to be my last post. You sooooooo are not listening. Let me write this so a 5 year old could understand it.

Point #1: I am NOT saying it is distance.
    Point #2: He asked if MS had an anti-Israeli mechanism. I said it did NOT.
    Point #3: The site was to show him that it was his connection and not Maple.
    Point #4: The reason WHY his connection to the west coast is NOT THE ISSUE HERE AND DOES NOT MATTER.

If you really still don't get it then I suggest you re-read the first post in this topic, which is what the topic is about, and take a LONG LONG TIME to contemplate my answer to him and figure out why I tried to prove to him that it was not MS causing the problem.

I really really don't get why you can't grasp this. The whole premise of the topic is to find out if MS was purposely making Israelis slow. The whole reason I posted what I did was to prove to him that it is not.

It's not rocket science FFS.

EDIT: And after all that (from reading your reply below), you STILL don't get it lol... and you're STILL arguing the wrong point and ignoring everything I'm saying.

Banned

*shakes head*

What's wrong with you ? Do you enjoy repeating yourself ? My god, how can anyone be this thick ?

I answered you, then answered you again, then answered you a third time, and still you didn't read.

MS DIDN'T CAUSE THE PROBLEM, DISTANCE DID. HE LAGS BECAUSE OF DISTANCE, PURE AND SIMPLE. I'm not gonna keep talking as anyone with any computer knowledge would agree with me.

OK this is definitely definitely my very last reply. Sorry to go on a personal attack here, but you are, in no simpler terms, a tard. Let me make it big... so you can understand... or not...

He asked if MS had some sort of anti-Israeli device.

I gave him the site to prove it was his connection and not an anti-Israeli device.

Now do you get it? Like seriously, do you not even understand English? One more time for good luck...

I gave him the site to prove it was his connection and not an anti-Israeli device.

You can read that, right? It's big enough, right?

So now do you understand why I posted that link? Or still not? May I suggest asking an adult to explain it to you (and perhaps explain the meaning of 'delineate' so you don't misuse it again)?

We'll leave the 'distance issue' for now, since that isn't even the issue at hand, but can you please please read something for me...? Here it is:

I think that just about explains it. If you don't understand now, then I really pity you every morning as you try to get dressed and put socks on your head and t-shirts on your feet.

*sniff*

I doubt a 5 year old could read that.

Edit: Is Dragon really so stubborn that you must repeat yourself at least 6543213973213573514 times?

Lol its not just the orthodox or something..anyway i have 260ms and you see my upload [Its should be what you see,but not evry time i have a 2600 bandwidth,for now for exmple i have 1700]i tryed to connect via the cmd and it shown me a 221MS resulet.very sterrsing

lol 10kb/ps now I understand your lag problem!

Don't worry, maybe switching ISP may help.
    I live in AUS, lag because its so far from US.

My connection doesn't lag much though, maybe it is the provider?
    Think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk than it is to walk and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk! Nice, eh?

ElderDragon, your an idiot. Pure and simple. Assult, spot on. The distance isn't the main factor, it's the most likely reason for the problem, but not in all cases. His problem lies in the upload/download of his connection, not his countries location. Regardless of how close he gets, his connection is still the problem; with the same speed he could be standing at the server and still only see a 100ms improvement. I'm sure that one packet an hour increase will fix it. Op; there isn't much you can do, though I'd have a look at ms europe.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup