Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Arwen and the Glass Shoe - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arwen and the Glass Shoe

Unless you want to restore the Old Gladius (Manji's ragged gladius, lv50 quest), to obtain the Hero's Gladius (lv45 1h sword) or you want to use the piece of ice to make the Ice Wand (lv23 wand) (obtainable from shop), you shouldn't worry about getting the piece of ice. Unless you want to make a small fortune and FM it. Loads of funded silly noobs wanting to buy it...
    Think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk than it is to walk and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk! Nice, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by mascot View Post
    I have an exclamation mark on the quest icon.
    Does it mean it's more to it than finding the shoe ?
    Sorry, I believe as MastahX replied, you will get your reward. Which might help u with some quests.

I have completed the gladius quest as I got the ice from another quest in Ellinia. Chosen the earring instead of the sword, and has since given it to a lucky stranger. Hahahaha, I hate wasting inventory space.

Well, i've never bothered to get the shoe or the deed as the rewards suck and the boars and the curse eyes are never aong my way to my training grounds. However, i got the honey in around 10min looking for it for the bone helm quest. I'm one of the few people i know who's found it.Your luk stats don't help you get drops. Trust me, i have almost 250 luk now and i usually get sucky drops. But i know that it sometimes reduces the exp u lose when u die cause a guy summon a jr balrog where i was standing. of course i died but my exp bar didn't move at all.And that was at lvl 46.If any of you has seen my first avaar, you would've seen me wearing my bone helm.
    Quoted from my friends Vincent Kwong:
    Mathematics
    Annoys
    The
    Hell out of me
    Even
    My
    Ass is
    Ticked off
    In
    Calculating
    Sh!t

I think the deed drops when you're on the quest.
    I found it after killing less than 20 curse eyes.

Although, no shoe :)
    I've reentered the Arwen shoequest with a higher lvl. Will kill ... fire boars one hour or two to see whether it drops or not.

Only thing is fire boars spawn so slow, it's boring to kill them.

---

I also killed a mob of Cronos and two of them droppet the maple history book.
    To bad you can only carry one.
    *** mascot lvl 70 lukless I/L
    *** Grrrl lvl 30 hunter
    *** BobRoy lvl 55 spearman

Goals: Get spearman to 70 [] - Tickle MushMom [x] - Tickle MushDad [x] - Get a Life [x] - Get to lvl. 70 [x] - Find teh Maple Weapons []

heck, i did the 99 AND 999 curse eye quest trying to find the deed and my blackbull quest was activated. but nvm, the quest only gives a freaking 10% scroll and i got a 60% cape for luk from the 999 quest:p
    Quoted from my friends Vincent Kwong:
    Mathematics
    Annoys
    The
    Hell out of me
    Even
    My
    Ass is
    Ticked off
    In
    Calculating
    Sh!t

im not sure whether this is true or not, but it seems that for some leftover items, ( eg curse eye tails or blackbull's land deed etc) if u have a quest that needs that particular item, the droprate is less..

That means, if u collect the items b4 starting the quest, it MIGHT be easier IMO......
    FF VII Rox!!!

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xkarumi View Post
    Its impossible! Give up nao!

Okay, it just depends how lucky you are. Fire boars always drop them, just like curse eyes always drop deeds, and nependeaths always drop honey. I never got the shoe, but I know people who have. Some get it the first five minutes, others like me never get it after months...
    One of my guild mates said he got it like 10 times.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by chezz444 View Post
    im not sure whether this is true or not, but it seems that for some leftover items, ( eg curse eye tails or blackbull's land deed etc) if u have a quest that needs that particular item, the droprate is less..

That means, if u collect the items b4 starting the quest, it MIGHT be easier IMO......
    I think that's BS...no offense. That just sounds downright stupid and a waste of time to code into a simple game like MS.
    ZarethKnyght - Level 30 Fighter
    BalanPone - Level 51 Cleric

Good grief, look at the last post date before you post a useless post on the thread here. Good Job necro poster.
    I'm Retired.