Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arwen and the Glass Shoe

Default Arwen and the Glass Shoe

Yea, a question on this. Ive been doing this quest for what seems like ages by now,and im curious as to how you really go about this. It says to hunt fire boars around perion, so namely, im just gonna assume ive gotta jus keep killing fire boars everywhere i see them in the desert, right? unless its something different, further detail on this would be great o.o

Jr. Necki

Its impossible! Give up nao!

Okay, it just depends how lucky you are. Fire boars always drop them, just like curse eyes always drop deeds, and nependeaths always drop honey. I never got the shoe, but I know people who have. Some get it the first five minutes, others like me never get it after months...

True enough, but still lol, this has gotta be the most annoying quest ive got, aside fro the "Terminating The Dark Force" quest, and even then....does LUK have anything to do with this? if so i know the perfect person to help o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Peteice View Post
    True enough, but still lol, this has gotta be the most annoying quest ive got, aside fro the "Terminating The Dark Force" quest, and even then....does LUK have anything to do with this? if so i know the perfect person to help o.o
    No, LUK has no effect on drop rates whatsoever.
    I've never gotten it either, but trust me, the neapendeath's honey is much more annoying than the glass shoe.

snai1man - Level 45 Spearman (Windia) (Retired)
    Click here if you're bored of MapleStory!
    Click here to help end world hunger! (And spread the word meanwhile)
    The text below is true.
    The text above is false.

Jr. Necki

The drum bunny one is paltry comapared to this. It gets done if you don't think about trying to get the dull crystals. They started dropping every few minutes once I got going.
    And nope as snai1man says, LUK doesn't help. Only your actual luck in the game for getting drops.

The nependeath one was made worse for me becasue I started the quest during anniversary event. Every orbis map was filled with cakes and I didn't know about the hidden street until way later. xD Never got the honey either.

That little cafe just outside the gates at Hades Junction...

The shoe, the Deed, and the Honey are probably the three most annoying things to try and find.

Any Fire Boar has a chance to eventually drop the shoe. It's so rare however that I gave up hunting for it, and then like a week later it just popped out of a Fire Boar I had killed just to get it out of my way cause I was hunting Copper Drakes.

The Deed I had to buy in the FM from someone who was selling it, and I still haven't been able to lay hands on the Honey yet. I've heard that it may be the rarest item drop in the game, but that is just rumor, I don't know for sure.

lol,well thanks for the help, this is gonna be a pain in the ass but atleast this clarified things a bit more XD

Beginner

Dice Hmm...

i agree that the deed and the honey are the most terrible things. but i got a arwen glass shoe. the reward is so *** - fairy wing/ice piece. shoe isn't tat hard to find actually. i've seen many ppl got it

I was at curse eyes for... months? And I never found a deed. I eventually bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by BaKaHeAd View Post
    i agree that the deed and the honey are the most terrible things. but i got a arwen glass shoe. the reward is so *** - fairy wing/ice piece. shoe isn't tat hard to find actually. i've seen many ppl got it
    Those items are important for synthesizing stuff, quests, selling, etc.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

I've killed at least 10000 curse eyes, and no deed. But after 200 boars, I get a shoe. O_o