Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252
Results 2,511 to 2,514 of 2514

Thread: The HS village re-birth

Icon11

I can help as security also *holds up gun to phoenix* i never miss my mark. *pulls trigger and a little flag with "bang" written on it pops out.*

Spoiler!

Phoenix, I wish to buy out your weapon store company for HSD$400,000. Do you accept? Y/N

New weapon announcement at my weapon store! We now sell rail-pistols to those with a license to buy them, the license is a completely new type so you all have to be re-certified just to buy any rail-gun based weapons/weapons platforms. Certification classes can be taken at my weapons store, for only HSD$15, if you pass the class you will receive your new weapons license.
    Too much supaliem

Quote Originally Posted by WxHVHxW View Post
    Phoenix, I wish to buy out your weapon store company for HSD$400,000. Do you accept? Y/N

New weapon announcement at my weapon store! We now sell rail-pistols to those with a license to buy them, the license is a completely new type so you all have to be re-certified just to buy any rail-gun based weapons/weapons platforms. Certification classes can be taken at my weapons store, for only HSD$15, if you pass the class you will receive your new weapons license.
    Hmm, you drive a hard bargain. And I haven't been getting much customers lately... I accept.

Rail-pistols cost HSD$10,000 a pop, HSD$1,000 off should you take my classes for the license. Rail-snipers cost HSD$200,000 a pop due to having to enlarge the mechanisms of the rail-pistol nineteen fold, increasing the barrels size to hold 30MM sized rounds, and the Dystec Adv. Infrared X1800 Zoom Mk.15 scope.
    Too much supaliem