Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [GMS] Patch V 0.42

WHAHAHAHA!!!! my mule is lvl 16 xD (it only had 7mil, but still means a lot to me :P). I scared to death when i heard that news about mules under lvl 15.
    Stupid rules... >.>
    Why are they screwing the game with those stupid rules?
    If you're interested in StrMages, then please visit http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/show....php?t=1276967

This patch isn't so good in my opinion.... The new megaphones are pretty annoying and when I do GPQ stage 1 they block stuff. Also does anyone else have this problem because when I go into a waterway maze area of GPQ I get instant disconnect. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, i'm actually amazingly enough very very good with computers and can only think it's the patch that's messing with something since i've played around beta and never had any problems and before the patch I didn't have any problems. I don't think reinstalling it again will work but anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by takkiemon View Post
    WHAHAHAHA!!!! my mule is lvl 16 xD (it only had 7mil, but still means a lot to me :P). I scared to death when i heard that news about mules under lvl 15.
    Stupid rules... >.>
    Why are they screwing the game with those stupid rules?
    What rule??? Mules have 2 be a certain lvl ?