Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
H-h-h-hacked...?

Thread: H-h-h-hacked...?

Default H-h-h-hacked...?

u know what? i just made a new account using my email that i've used for my original account and it works. and it only took them 1 sec to send me the verification email, not days which i've been waiting for my new password email T_T

so is this goodbye to my account, my characters which i've been putting so much effort into it? i hope i'm wrong...

I don't think so..And do you use "Tab" to go like: ID:dkfj then Tab to go to Password or do you click it?

Quote Originally Posted by hohohehe View Post
    i didn't get hacked did i?

well... so first i can't log in to my storage account, tried to get my password back by using the find password thing, waited...no email, oh wells i'll try it again another day. two days later (today) tried logging in my main account, password wrong again!? this time i used the find id thing, entered 100% correct email and b-day, but it says invalid information!

u can't change your birthday and email right? if not, then whats wrong?????????? T_T :confused:
    Impossible, unless your PIN was hacked too.

cross your fingers and pray to god for vendetta
    "insert signature here"

You cannot change your email or your birthdate. Even with hacks.

You sure you dident type the pass with caps lock? That happened to me..

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by hohohehe View Post
    i didn't get hacked did i?

well... so first i can't log in to my storage account, tried to get my password back by using the find password thing, waited...no email, oh wells i'll try it again another day. two days later (today) tried logging in my main account, password wrong again!? this time i used the find id thing, entered 100% correct email and b-day, but it says invalid information!

u can't change your birthday and email right? if not, then whats wrong?????????? T_T :confused:

Edit: i'm getting more and more nervous every minute... if only they would send the new password email sooner... anyone know how long it takes to for them to send the email?

another edit: ima try using another computer later, cuz something weird happend... wanted to log in my "something" account and it says my password is wrong again. then i went to the find password thing and waited for the new password email. after i changed it i tried loggin in it and it says invalid password... I JUST CHANGED IT IN LESS THAN A MINUTE AGO WTF %^&%)&*$#(&%
    This is why you record everything you typed in in a file on your computer or on paper (which is safer). It's either someone like your siblings or your friends found out your information from whatever they did and changed your information (keylogger or basically free-guessing) or "caps lock" is on OR you have a habit of a lazy finger that keeps on pressing a certain key on the keyboard like shift.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

In the small probability you were hacked, and I mean small probability, download Spybot Search and Destroy and get a good virus scan. I use Norton. Just find something that will kill your keyloggers. Spybot usually does a good job of that.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Unless you typed with proper grammar in your email, they're not going to reply to you.

Jr. Necki

As for this question, I would like you to listen to what is written like this: https://www.kvalifik.com/blog/What-to-expect-from-the-SBC-Summit-2021. My friends work in this company and I really like their content and what they do. I sincerely consider their product to be of high quality and worthy of attention.