Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay's Curiosity - where's the man?

This is hopeless. Oh well.

That little cafe just outside the gates at Hades Junction...

Drakes Meal Table is the one after the Tunnels that lost light. Go through the Tunnels that Lost Light (Way after the Evil Eye caves, Way way past the Ant Tunnels, Way way way past Sleepywood.) and at the Tunnel that Lost Light II you take the top exit on the bottom right side of the map. It leads you to a place called 'Another Enterance' (or something like that, maybe its 'Another Passage' I don't remember.). If you see Gwin lying on the floor, you are in the correct place. If you see the 'Insignificant Being' then you went through the wrong exit from the Tunnel that Lost Light II. Go back intot he Tunnel and take the upper exit so you see Gwin. Go through the door/tunnel next to Gwin and you will be at the Drakes Meal Table. Bob the Snail (so I've heard) only respawns once every 12 hours, so finding him may take quite a bit of luck and channel surfing.

Hope this helps.

Only respawns once every 12 HOURS!?
    did they just change to that or was it like that before? D:

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by CelHolyPriest View Post
    Hope I'm right, it is the map after the 4 Evil Eye Caves. If it is not, hahahaha, then it is the one on the top where Gwin is.
    yea it is drakes meal table the portal next to gwin and its not a person... its a snail!!! lolololololol bob the snail and i still havent gotten him yet but my bro did. its pretty noticable cause it jumps around lol it also duplicates itself O.o:D

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Azaeziel View Post
    Drakes Meal Table is the one after the Tunnels that lost light. Go through the Tunnels that Lost Light (Way after the Evil Eye caves, Way way past the Ant Tunnels, Way way way past Sleepywood.) and at the Tunnel that Lost Light II you take the top exit on the bottom right side of the map. It leads you to a place called 'Another Enterance' (or something like that, maybe its 'Another Passage' I don't remember.). If you see Gwin lying on the floor, you are in the correct place. If you see the 'Insignificant Being' then you went through the wrong exit from the Tunnel that Lost Light II. Go back intot he Tunnel and take the upper exit so you see Gwin. Go through the door/tunnel next to Gwin and you will be at the Drakes Meal Table. Bob the Snail (so I've heard) only respawns once every 12 hours, so finding him may take quite a bit of luck and channel surfing.

Hope this helps.
    um if u see insignificant being u just cc easy :p

Jr. Wraith Just started...

I just started this quest but I forget who I talk to after I talked to Jay. Does anyone know?

Thanks,
    Aya

After you talk to Jay, I think it asks you to get the snail shell before talking to anyone else. Once you get the shell, you either talk to Jay again or talk to the Rememberer, I can't recall which one though.
    Also, can someone tell me what the reward is? I'm doing this right now, and I don't want to go through all the effort and have the reward be worthless compared to the effort.
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

That little cafe just outside the gates at Hades Junction...

All I know is that you are supposed to say "no" when the Rememberer asks to have it, otherwise you lose fame and get only a little Xp.

Hey im on this quest now and ive got the snail shell from drakes meal table, and I talked to the rememberer and I clicked yes and lost 5 fame -.- but u can find the snail shell again, its really not that hard, and then u have to talk to like bruce, qwin, the rememberer and grendal. What do u do after that. If u say yes to the rememberer u loose the fame and u get a little sub quest after u find the shell again I would really appreciate if any one could help me out. :D

Help! i have gotten the shell spoken to; (in order of convo)
    Bruce, Jay, Grendel, Gwin. It wont let me talk to the rememberer or winston. What now?
    Items for sale, click, bid or auto-win!

Goals
    Level to 60 | Level to 70 & become CB | Get a Zhelm