Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lexy's look at capping DEX [long]

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahLoh View Post
    I am still having trouble choosing on which Warrior to choose...:confused: Anyway I plan on Capping DEX at 100 and I plan on switching on a 1/4 Ratio of DEX/STR once I attain level 30.
    Hmmn, that might not be such a good idea.
    According to that build, you'd get 100 DEX by level 70, and that is not very good.
    Go 1/4 DEX/STR if you want, but max your DEX at most at 80.
    Then, when you hit 3rd job, you can decide where to go from there [moving onto 100 DEX or staying with your 2nd Job DEX Cap]

Heyy Alex

Nice guide you got here xD

Makes me want to become a warrior

psh, yeah right! :p
    rawr.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Chicken View Post
    Heyy Alex

Nice guide you got here xD

Makes me want to become a warrior

psh, yeah right! :p
    Lawl.
    "Rubber Chicken"? DX

Well, see youse tommorrow, I got band and stuff tonight.

And BTW, you ARE a warrior, stoopid.

<--- it even says over there

Phantom Watch

Revised.
    Added UBER HIGH DEX BUILD.
    Or find it....

Here--->OMG<---ereH

....ti dnif rO
    .DLIUB XED HGIH REBU deddA
    .desiveR

yeahh im in your guide

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    yeahh im in your guide
    Lol.... xD

Clover

First off I would like to thank you for the guide, it certainly took effort to put together and effort is always commendable. Second, I have a question for you or anyone willing to give an honest answer.

I'm a Lvl 54 Page, my goal was to go one handed sword all the way and so far I have been reasonably successful. My question is regarding my build, right now I have a base Dex of 81. I don't PQ and I hardly ever party, I don't belong to a guild so that might be why. 99.9% of the time I'm flying solo so being able to hit anything that comes near me is important (I think) but I would also like to do some considerable damage while I'm at it. So finally my question is, should I stop adding Dex now and leave it at least until the 3rd job or should I continue with my 1Dex/4Str per level scheme that I have been following so far?

I apologize if this is a 100th question in the same line but I would like you to consider my hardcore devotion to soloing and being a one handed sword page.

Thanks.:D

P.S. I've started this character about a year and a half ago and got to level 44 before I stopped playing for about a year. I picked it up again this summer and everyone is going off different things now because of the new scrolls and available equips. So don't think of me as a total noob.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by HobberMallow View Post
    First off I would like to thank you for the guide, it certainly took effort to put together and effort is always commendable. Second, I have a question for you or anyone willing to give an honest answer.

I'm a Lvl 54 Page, my goal was to go one handed sword all the way and so far I have been reasonably successful. My question is regarding my build, right now I have a base Dex of 81. I don't PQ and I hardly ever party, I don't belong to a guild so that might be why. 99.9% of the time I'm flying solo so being able to hit anything that comes near me is important (I think) but I would also like to do some considerable damage while I'm at it. So finally my question is, should I stop adding Dex now and leave it at least until the 3rd job or should I continue with my 1Dex/4Str per level scheme that I have been following so far?

I apologize if this is a 100th question in the same line but I would like you to consider my hardcore devotion to soloing and being a one handed sword page.

Thanks.:D

P.S. I've started this character about a year and a half ago and got to level 44 before I stopped playing for about a year. I picked it up again this summer and everyone is going off different things now because of the new scrolls and available equips. So don't think of me as a total noob.
    Well, since you already have 81 dex, which is a pretty good second job DEX cap, you should stop adding DEX and go ahead with full STR.

When you later get into third job, change as needed. ^_^

hey Alex~

i was reading your Guide and i think you missed something.
    you can get 100% dex for shoes from scroll NPC.
    so for 'Low Dex Build' you can have like +5 to 7Dex Shoes.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by IamASifsin View Post
    hey Alex~

i was reading your Guide and i think you missed something.
    you can get 100% dex for shoes from scroll NPC.
    so for 'Low Dex Build' you can have like +5 to 7Dex Shoes.
    Hiii :]

Anyway, that doesn't work though... cause 100% dex for shoes gives +1 avoidability only. :[