Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Holy Crap

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    I don't blame Strata for getting annoyed, but he's a smart guy (and good member in my opinion,) I'm sure he'll let it go.

You're wrong. I'm not. I hold grudges like a penny-pinching Jew, I'm going to flame Oeban any chance I get, all the while passing it off as a legitimate argument.

Well I was partly in the idiot gang for a while, I really dont care for posting things like that anymore, other than in the Chat Thread occasionally as a joke.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Shield

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    You're wrong. I'm not. I hold grudges like a penny-pinching Jew, I'm going to flame Oeban any chance I get, all the while passing it off as a legitimate argument.
    That's fine I gues. I'd rather not be any more involved than I already am though.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Honesty on the Internet? A rare sighting of the cosmic alignment. I laik you.

Quote Originally Posted by J&JBros View Post
    Honesty on the Internet? A rare sighting of the cosmic alignment. I laik you.
    Yeah, well, I'm not your average troll.

Do I even want to know what 4chan is? I don't get this. All I can tell is that it sounds really annoying.

<3 Foxy

Shield

AGH!!.......

The last post was September 29th. Why won't people let these things die?

Anyway, you don't want to know what 4chan is. That's a fact.