Thread: 2 Quest item help and site quest Q

Mushmom

Default 2 Quest item help and site quest Q

1.where are the charms of undead at?
    2.where is the Necki skins located?

I need these items to complete 2 quests ,both from henesy

also......
    IT shows on this site that Ludi quests are at levels 1-10
    but someone on Nsider(beforeit was gone) told me those are not real quests.
    can you do quests in Ludi at levels 1-15?

I'm not sure if there are ludi quests that early, check the website, but I highly doubt it.

Charms of the undead are at the ant tunnel (kill undead mushrooms) and Necki Skins are from Jr Necki's, you can find some in the hidden street from Kerning (where the PQ is, middle 'drain' type thing.

All this can be found on hidden-street.net though.

That little cafe just outside the gates at Hades Junction...

Another place for Jr. Neki skins is in the Damp Tree Forest near Sleepywood, and if you're hunting the undead shooms in the Ant Tunnels at Sleepywood for thier Charms of the Undead, then it is pretty close to where you will be anyway.

Jr. Nekis = Annoying little green snakes that are very hard to hit at low levels.
    Undead Shrooms = Brown Shrooms in the tunnels with the yellow tags on thier foreheads.

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Drea View Post
    I'm not sure if there are ludi quests that early, check the website, but I highly doubt it.

Charms of the undead are at the ant tunnel (kill undead mushrooms) and Necki Skins are from Jr Necki's, you can find some in the hidden street from Kerning (where the PQ is, middle 'drain' type thing.

All this can be found on hidden-street.net though.
    Thanks but the site is where i sawsome of the ludi quests listed under Levels 1-10

You're gunna waste 8k to go to ludi, do some quests, waste another 8k to come back? Then when you're level 35, you're gunna waste 11k to go and quest, and come back for Victoria quests? Then go back and ludi pq?

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

You can do the ludibridium quests when you see them on your quest list but usualy people don't go there to do them as some of them require you to go to places with monsters that would kill you instantly or needs you to kill those monsters. i wouldn't suggest going to ludi until lvl 30+.
    Edit: the nekis skins are actually most commonly found in the kerning swamps.The neki's are usually on the floor but ppl don't usually train there so you might need to kill ligators to get some spawn.The undead charms can be obtained from the zombie mushrooms in the ant tunnel.Reminder: they're the only monsters that drop it.
    Quoted from my friends Vincent Kwong:
    Mathematics
    Annoys
    The
    Hell out of me
    Even
    My
    Ass is
    Ticked off
    In
    Calculating
    Sh!t