View Poll Results: Was this thread useful to you?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

38 65.52%
  • Somewhat.

15 25.86%
  • No.

5 8.62%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ludibrium Maze Quest Guide

Watch this video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ee2DWQxcn8[/YOUTUBE]

That's a pretty good vid, but most people won't do it that way, since they only do 6-7.

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Elornire View Post
    Whenever I party with guildies and go in, we use the +4, +7, -3 patern and it always works...You just don't count Room 16 as a room and you will be right
    Okay I have confirmed that this pattern is correct.

For the left portals, +4 works from Room 1 - Room 11. Whereas in Room 12, +4 also works assuming that Room 16 isn't included in the formula and it resets at 15 starting from Room 1. Therefore, you teleport to Room 1 when you go to the left portal of Room 12. This trend goes from Room 12 - Room 15.

For the middle portals, +7 works from Room 1 - Room 9. Whereas in Room 10, +7 also works assuming that Room 1 isn't included in the formula and it resets at 16 starting from Room 2. Therefore, you teleport to Room 2 when you go to the middle portal of Room 10. This trend goes from Room 10 - Room 15.

For the right portals, -3 works from Room 4 - Room 15. Whereas in Room 1, -3 also works assuming that Room 16 isn't included in the formula and it resets at 15 starting from Room 1. Therefore, you teleport to Room 13 when you go to the left portal of Room 1. This trend goes from Room 1 - Room 3.

My mistake on the formula. I'll add this to my guide as well. But before that I think it needs to be clearer to make to more understandable.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

Glad my comment was taken into consideration :rolleyes:

Mushmom

Okay I've added in the formula from going from portal to portal. I'm going to work on the prices now. But to make it easier, whoever have finished the whole quest please leave the prices that you've been awarded and I'll be happy to list them down.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."

I already have a list of the prizes. Its in the Feedback and Suggestsions area.

Mushmom

I added an incomplete version of prices/awards for the quest thanks to austinpenguin and Authentic's list in the "Feedback and Suggestions" forum.

Feel free to tell me anything that I've missed or tips to make this guide look better. Also please tell me if I made any errors of anything in this guide.

Mushmom

Sorry for Necroposting but I've just made minor updates to this thread.

This is a great guide, keep up the great job. Should I mention it here about the Double Cards working in the LMPQ?

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrius View Post
    This is a great guide, keep up the great job. Should I mention it here about the Double Cards working in the LMPQ?
    It doesn't really matter since double experience cards work on everything I"ve encountered in killing so far.