View Poll Results: Was this thread useful to you?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

38 65.52%
  • Somewhat.

15 25.86%
  • No.

5 8.62%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ludibrium Maze Quest Guide

Mushmom

Default Ludibrium Maze Quest Guide

B2Zed's Ludibrium Maze Quest Guide & Walkthrough

Introduction
    Since I've seen no guides how to go through this quest, I'm going to share what I've learned and encountered over the various runs I've been though in this Party Quest. I hope that this information will help you in any way possible for efficiency and luxury or when in a small dilemma. As you know, this is another Ludibrium Party Quest. This Party Quest is not located at Eos Tower, it is located in Ludibriums town/city. This maze quest needs at least three people to enter the quest. The level requirement is starting from level 51 to level 70. There are sixteen rooms in the maze.

Walkthrough/Guide
    Once entering the Maze Quest you end up in one of the fifteen rooms (excluding room sixteen), where room sixteen is the final room.
    The point of the quest is to obtain as many tickets as possible to gain the most experience from the quest and obtain a better price in the end of the quest.

For each room (except room sixteen) there are 3 portals (left, middle, right) where a player can go into. Each leads to another room and so on. Each room contains 3 boxes where monsters (may) spawn out of (depending on which Room a player is). A player must kill the monsters for a chance to obtain coupons/tickets for the end price.

Here is the layout for each room:

Room 1: Left portal goes to Room 5; Middle portal goes to Room 8; Right portal goes to Room 13.
    Spawns Coolie Zombies and Minor Zombies

Room 2: Left portal goes to Room 6, Middle portal goes to Room 9; Right portal goes to Room 14.
    Spawns Stone Golems and Dark Stone Golems

Room 3: Left portal goes to Room 7; Middle portal goes to Room 10; Right portal goes to Room 15.
    Spawns Dark Jr. Yetis and Master Chronos

Room 4: Left portal goes to Room 8; Middle portal goes to Room 11; Right portal goes to Room 1.

Room 5: Left portal goes to Room 9; Middle portal goes to Room 12; Right portal goes to Room 2.
    Spawns Zeta Grays and Ultra Grays

Room 6: Left portal goes to Room 10; Middle portal goes to Room 13; Right portal goes to Room 3.
    Spawns Tauromacises and Flyeyes

Room 7: Left portal goes to Room 11; Middle portal goes to Room 14; Right portal goes to Room 4.
    Spawns Tauromacises and Flyeyes

Room 8: Left portal goes to Room 12; Middle portal goes to Room 15; Right portal goes to Room 5.
    Spawns Zeta Grays and Ultra Grays

Room 9: Left portal goes to Room 13; Middle portal goes to Room 16; Right portal goes to Room 6.

Room 10: Left portal goes to Room 14; Middle portal goes to Room 2; Right portal goes to Room 7.
    Spawns Stone Golems and Dark Stone Golems

Room 11: Left portal goes to Room 15; Middle portal goes to Room 3; Right portal goes to Room 8.
    Spawns Coolie Zombies and Minor Zombies

Room 12: Left portal goes to Room 1; Middle portal goes to Room 4; Right portal goes to Room 9.
    No Monster Spawn(s)

Room 13: Left portal goes to Room 2; Middle portal goes to Room 5; Right portal goes to Room 10.
    No Monster Spawn(s)

Room 14: Left portal goes to Room 3; Middle portal goes to Room 6; Right portal goes to Room 11.
    No Monster Spawn(s)

Room 15: Left portal goes to Room 4; Middle portal goes to Room 7; Right portal goes to Room 12.
    No Monster Spawn(s)

Room 16: The Middle (and only) portal goes to Room 9.
    No Monster Spawn(s)

Note: There is a general formula to get from one room to another which is easier to remember/memorize. The formula is (L+4); (M+7); (R-3) (L=Left; M=Middle, R=Right). See below for examples of the three warp points and how it works.
    For the left portals, +4 works from Room 1 - Room 11. Whereas in Room 12, +4 also works assuming that Room 16 isn't included in the formula and it resets at 15 starting from Room 1. Therefore, you teleport to Room 1 when you go to the left portal of Room 12. This trend goes from Room 12 - Room 15.

For the middle portals, +7 works from Room 1 - Room 9. Whereas in Room 10, +7 also works assuming that Room 1 isn't included in the formula and it resets at 16 starting from Room 2. Therefore, you teleport to Room 2 when you go to the middle portal of Room 10. This trend goes from Room 10 - Room 15.

For the right portals, -3 works from Room 4 - Room 15. Whereas in Room 1, -3 also works assuming that Room 16 isn't included in the formula and it resets at 15 starting from Room 1. Therefore, you teleport to Room 13 when you go to the left portal of Room 1. This trend goes from Room 1 - Room 3.

Conclusion/End Results
    This concludes the spoilers for the whole Maze quest layout and monster spawns. Laziness is a must!

Once the party is finished collecting these coupons/tickets, they all go to Room 16 where an NPC is present. Each party members give the coupons/tickets obtained to the party leader. The party leader then talks to the NPC and end the quest. The party will be given "X" number or experience depending on the factor of how many coupons/tickets they have collected overall. If the party gains more than 50 coupons/tickets, they will also gain an extra item. And henceforth the end of the quest.

Note that each ticket is worth 50 experience. Other than Tauromacises, each monsters drop 1 ticket. You can range from 0-17XXX experience depending on your party's luck in the run.

End Prizes

Here is the incomplete list of prizes/awards when your party collects more than 50 tickets after finishing the Ludibrium Maze Quest:

Equips
    Blood Snowboard
    Emergency Rescue Tube
    Heart Earrings

---

Pots/Use
    Ice Cream Pop (5)
    Red Bean Sundae (5)
    Strawberry Milk (20)
    Coffee Milk (20)
    Dried Squid (100)
    Pure Water (50)
    Watermelon (50)
    Power Elixir (1)
    Fat Sausage (20)
    Elixir (10)
    Orange Juice (100)
    Grape Juice (20)
    Mana Elixir (100)
    Kinoko Ramen (PigHead) (50)

---

Scrolls
    Scroll for Cape for Dex (10%)
    Scroll for Cape for Def (70%)
    Scroll for Cape for Def (30%)
    Scroll for Cape for Int (10%)
    Scroll for Cape for M. Def (70%)
    Scroll for Helmet for Def (70%)
    Scroll for Helmet for Def (60%)
    Scroll for Overall for Def (60%)
    Scroll for Top for Def (30%)
    Scroll for Top for Def (60%)

Tip: People tend to rush Rooms 6 and 7 because these rooms spawn Tauromacis which gives 50 coupons/tickets each (if lucky) while the rest of the other spawns only give 1 each. This way it's faster and saves that 7 minutes of getting an extra "X" number of coupons/tickets. Note that each monster will drop either a coupon/ticket, a mana elixer, ir nothing at all.

Enjoy and bookmark this mini-guide if you find it helpful!

***If I missed anything or if anything is incorrect in the guide feel free to comment or correct me so I can fix it up. Thanks.
    Edit#1: Added in monsters in each room.
    Edit#2: Added general formula from point one warp point to another. Added some corrections and more details.
    Edit#3: Added end prices/awards after completing the quest. (Courtesy of Authentic and austinpenguin for listing the drops)
    Edit#4: Added additional information that I've encountered and missed in the guide. Fixed a couple of spelling and grammar mistakes, etc.
    Edit#5: Added a few more item prices and minor fixes to the guide.

v1.5
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

Wow! This new PQ looks pretty intense. Nice job mapping it all out.

I'm playing WoW full time. LOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by B2Zed View Post

Here is the layout for each room:

Room 1: Left portal goes to Room 5; Middle portal goes to Room 8; Right portal goes to Room 13.
    Room 2: Left portal goes to Room 6, Middle portal goes to Room 9; Right portal goes to Room 14.
    Room 3: Left portal goes to Room 7; Middle portal goes to Room 10; Right portal goes to Room 15.
    Room 4: Left portal goes to Room 8; Middle portal goes to Room 11; Right portal goes to Room 1.
    Room 5: Left portal goes to Room 9; Middle portal goes to Room 12; Right portal goes to Room 2.
    Room 6: Left portal goes to Room 10; Middle portal goes to Room 13; Right portal goes to Room 3.
    Room 7: Left portal goes to Room 11; Middle portal goes to Room 14; Right portal goes to Room 4.
    Room 8: Left portal goes to Room 12; Middle portal goes to Room 15; Right portal goes to Room 5.
    Room 9: Left portal goes to Room 13; Middle portal goes to Room 16; Right portal goes to Room 6.
    Room 10: Left portal goes to Room 14; Middle portal goes to Room 2; Right portal goes to Room 7.
    Room 11: Left portal goes to Room 15; Middle portal goes to Room 3; Right portal goes to Room 8.
    Room 12: Left portal goes to Room 1; Middle portal goes to Room 4; Right portal goes to Room 9.
    Room 13: Left portal goes to Room 2; Middle portal goes to Room 5; Right portal goes to Room 10.
    Room 14: Left portal goes to Room 3; Middle portal goes to Room 6; Right portal goes to Room 11.
    Room 15: Left portal goes to Room 4; Middle portal goes to Room 7; Right portal goes to Room 12.
    Room 16: The Middle (and only) portal goes to Room 9.
    Do we have to memorize this so we don't get kicked out for being a noob?
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by SinDevil View Post
    Do we have to memorize this so we don't get kicked out for being a noob?
    Nah, I didn't even memorize it... I just follow the leader lol. It took me 2 tries (getting in) to map it in and getting a pattern out of it. Just do what I did on a piece of paper.

Diagram:

Room 1
    / | \
    5 8 13

And so on...
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

All you need to remember is

Left Portal = +4 on the numbered room that you were previously in.
    Middle Portal = +7 on the numbered room that you were previously in
    Right Portal = -3 on the numbered room that you were previously in.

Most rush pqs only involve Rooms 6 and 7 since they have Tauromacis. Each Tauromaci has the possible chance of giving 50 passes each. Each pass is worth 50 exp and if the leader has more then 30 passes, you get a prize. The amount of passes the leader has determines how much exp you get overall. A party member holding coupons does not count.

You can smuggle passes in however it's pointless. A list of prizes was listed in austins thread so refer there for attainable drops :)

Since I can't quite kill the macis easily, I keep on going middle, middle, middle, etc, until I get to 11 (coolies), murder them all, then go middle middle middle until i get to 16. Or 5, then I go right, middle.

Edit: Help add to my prize list plawks...^^

I go in a 4 member party. I/L Wiz, Cleric, Spearman and Bandit(me ^^). Since we all know how it's spanned out and what portal to take to get us to our destinations, we do them in under 2 minutes. Stink thing is the exp varies with us 0-15.8k per run. The prizes make up for the lack of exp. I got about 1m in profit just from NPCing the certain pots/equips that I didn't need.

yeah you do need to memorize, but it only took about 5 hours of constant pqing for me to get it.

LEFT: +4
    MIDDLE: +7
    RIGHT: -3

THERE are 16 rooms.

Banned

Any level restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Majal View Post
    Any level restrictions?
    level 51-70.

snai1man - Level 45 Spearman (Windia) (Retired)
    Click here if you're bored of MapleStory!
    Click here to help end world hunger! (And spread the word meanwhile)
    The text below is true.
    The text above is false.