Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are warriors supposed to be poor??

Beginner

Hamburger Are warriors supposed to be poor??

my fren had actually told me that a warrior wont be rich until level 70... is it true??? i m a level 46 warrior nw but i only have 1 mil+ mesos and cant buy any high level weapon.... =( can some pros teach me how to earn more money????? thks in advance.... =)

I'm a level 27 Warrior.

Ask the choir.

<----
    Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    about peeing in the shower, guys. what you should do is if youre married and shower with your wife at the same time, when she's not looking you can pee on her leg without her knowing :3 and then it'll be like marking your territory xD

i thoght they had the most money
    MCDonald gets owned by BK

Earn money..
    Save pots, don't buy useless things, try not to get hurt that much, get lucky with scrolls, train on monsters with good drops... there are tons of ways.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Phantom Watch

Hmmn, on a WHOLE, Warriors should have the most money of any class...
    Warriors have Power Strike and Slash Blast, which are the lowest MP using skills in Maple... [I think]

For assassins, you need stars and claws [expensive]
    For mages, you need tons of MP pots and HP pots [semi-expensive]
    For bandits, you need quite a lot of money to get good daggers as well as shields.

Well, I guess bowmen don't have many drawbacks, and clerics have Heal and MP eater, so.... they make good money too...?

Only problem with warriors, is that they are closed range. That's all I can think of that affects their money.
    Bandits use a lot of mp, especially when they get savage blow.
    Bowman also use a lot of mp..
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Beginner

it depends where u train, if u pq a lot and get scrolls ur richer if u train at places with bad drops u prolly wont get rich and o and dont do drop games, they r scams >_>

I played a Drop-Game before, He was dropping garnets and daimonds i only dropped sapphires. So pretty much I won most(3 Daimonds & 2 Garnets, Lost 2 Sapphires)
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

I guess they CAN be quite poor. HP pots are quite often needed. You know why? Of course, even though im more used to sins, just some practice and research can let me know alot. The high HP will require lots of pots, and of high HP recovery. Just dont use too much mesos, save up, try to use normal attacks. That should save a lot, and besides, im pretty good a fast mobber. Im 15, and even as many guides reccomend me at slimes, i leveled, about an hour or less at Pig Beach. I reccomend using up red pots for 10-20 if possible. As 1-10, you dont lose experience, you save em'. Then start using orange parts. Dont spend like you have enough to burn, though in MS, there is no burning. Even funded, dont think of it.

-Dark

I have 2 mil at level 40, and thats only from drops. If I sold my 20+ scrolls, my stash of Ores, clean bathrobes, my 4 maple weapons, clean level 60 bowman overalls, etc. I'm sure I'll have over 8 mil.

Besides, I use White Pots and Blue pots. Use HP pots that heal one monster hit. White pots cost close to 1 meso per HP while Unagi cost, what? 1.XX mesos per HP? It may seem small, but it adds up very quickly when you use 400+ pots per level.

*edit* Level on Sakuras for fun. They drop quite a bit of mesos and the drops NPC for quite a bit, and aren't that bad exp wise even at your level.