Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are warriors supposed to be poor??

Practically yes. Super Hp and Mp pots consumption for fast levels. (like Level 40-50 on Lanterns) unless you have a Priest friend, but Mp is still a problem... (DON'T TELL ME YOU WANNA POKE UNTIL LEVEL 70??!!)

But I'd say the poorest of all are thieves. They're items are so bloody expensive. A 30% Claw ATT in MapleSEA BOOTES is 6 million mesos =.=

Swords, BWs and Axes are also quite cheap...

But averagely I'd say Warriors CAN BE RICH if you know where to train nicely and with good luck.
    Bootes :
    10x Hermit (Screwed up stats! I wanna be PURE LUK)
    9x Priest
    7x Chief Bandit
    6x Fire/Poison Wizard
    5x Page
    5x Ice/Lightning Wizard
    6x Fighter (Screwed up stats)
    5x Hunter (Screwed up skills)
    4x Ice/Lightning Wizard (Banned, Fake National ID T.T)
    3x Spearman (PURE STR ROCKS!!)
    2x Warriors, Bowmans and Thieves (all screwed...)

For the most part, all of my warriors make somewhat decent change. What I, personally, do is not buy any armor until about lvl 20. I also find a good training spot with ledges and ropes to use to escape if I'm low on hp, and use the relaxer often (especially at places like pig beach).

However, for earlier characters, I did buy armor every 5 lvls and still had decent change left over... My lvl 35 fire mage on khaini has about 300k, after spending 400k shopping for other chars. Of course I went close to 0 after the spree and decided to grind in Ludi. My sin-in-training lvl 22 has about 30k after buying three scrolls from an NPC and grinding in the subway for a spell.
    What this means for waiting to buy armor, I don't know for sure...

well... warrior dont need pots as bad as other classes i find there gear is pretty expensive when you get up there training makes you a lot of money and you can try to fm at ur lvl i had round 18m
    Maple Global Scania[FONT="Impact"] (5x Sin - ClawCon)
    [X] Become a Thief
    [X] Become a Assasin

[-] Become a Hermit
    [-] Become a Night Lord

its easy to save the money.try killing monsters that can die in a few hit and dont keep buying new armor. use them for maybe 20 lvls. im lvl27 and im still using clothes from lith harbour.

ER, actually warriors are pretty poor withough priest or cleric help, because nid many hp pots....
    My Fighter now Lv62 and my way of saving money is:
    1) If u out of pots, dun go buy, try doing pq ( Ludi pq is da best becoz got cleric), coz pq til the end mani times will gv u 100 white pots or sumthing else...
    2) When u training, Try to bring along a prz or a cleric, they sure will heal u, tat way, u can save up many hp pots
    3) If u lv50-70, u can go orbis pq, if u duwan waste hp pots, BUT ORBIS PQ WONT GV U ANYTHING ELSE BUT EXP IF U DO RUSH PQ OR BLEACH PQ, but after u lv70, like ur fren said, u will earn money like U NVR BE4 MAN~~

Good luck Lvling ^^ ~~~~~