Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maple story Face list...

Banned

Go to maplesim.com. The online simulator lets your put together whatever character you look, so you can see all of the different items, faces, hairs, etc. available in maplestory.

Huh? Why? You don't like Rise N Shine?

Cloud Fox

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Go to maplesim.com. The online simulator lets your put together whatever character you look, so you can see all of the different items, faces, hairs, etc. available in maplestory.
    Actually, Bannedstory has some non-gms clothing and hairs..so you relaly can't tell.

Maple Fantasia.com is great though, because it shows the REAL hairstyles that are out in gMS..

As far as i believe, i don't think that exact hair is out yet..
    Just wait and see.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xBuBbLeTeA View Post
    Actually, Bannedstory has some non-gms clothing and hairs..so you relaly can't tell.

Maple Fantasia.com is great though, because it shows the REAL hairstyles that are out in gMS..

As far as i believe, i don't think that exact hair is out yet..
    Just wait and see.
    Most of the hairs are out in GMS and any non-GMS hairs are labeled as such, including anything else non-GMS. Not to mention the user interface is the best and fastest around.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Most of the hairs are out in GMS and any non-GMS hairs are labeled as such, including anything else non-GMS. Not to mention the user interface is the best and fastest around.
    How about using maplesim.com's Banned Story to put the look together and then going to maplefantasia.com to see what towns the hairs/eyes/faces are in? =.=" Should this really be an argument?

But in other news, don't completely trust Banned Story to show you how items will be displayed in-game. Especially with elf ears. :mad:

Banned

Do you always assume that whenever someone else responds to someone it's an argument ?

Forget it, I don't care.