Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Return to Showa- Fruit Milk on GMS?

Hopefully by the time Showa is released, I will be level 70 XD. I've been finding it hard to level ever since 57 XD
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

Please correct me, but I've heard that it only works when you are in Zipangu? I know Showa is out yet, but I'm speaking as if it is out. Though, that is what I've heard.

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kygre View Post
    Please correct me, but I've heard that it only works when you are in Zipangu? I know Showa is out yet, but I'm speaking as if it is out. Though, that is what I've heard.
    You can only use it in Zipangu. Though, when it was initially released in MapleSEA, you could use it anywhere, making the Orbis ship and other transport redundant until they fixed the glitch.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Quote Originally Posted by Saighan View Post
    You can only use it in Zipangu. Though, when it was initially released in MapleSEA, you could use it anywhere, making the Orbis ship and other transport redundant until they fixed the glitch.
    I remember an NPC that was part of the Umi's Ambition quest giving me a showa milk to return to Showa. I was in Omega Sector, and I was, like, wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    They patched the DC thing some time ago, I think.

Showa isn't all that great anyway. Really. Unless you're high lvled enough to fight the Anego or Gramps, there is no real good stuff there. Only 2 reasonably good training maps and another huntable and soloable boss.
    There is those bain maps where I can train my priest in a party :D, I heard the exp is good.

ArchDavid <-> Priest 7x Scania
    Cha0ticSh0t <-> Hunter 3x Scania
    G0dLySp3aR <-> warrior 3x Khaini
    Guild: SyCthLords <current leader>