Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Legalization of marijuana in the USA.

Where did 5 year olds come in? Nowhere did anyone say that weed should be for little kids. I personally think it should be like alcohol, an age limit.
    I'm happy

Thats what I meant to say. Young people shouldnt do ****s.

I'm not sure if it is worth legalizing marijuana, but I would be very happy to legalize CBD so that this component doesn't raise any unnecessary questions. By the way, I read the article https://joyorganics.com/10-habits-of-happy-people/ and it seems to me that self-care makes me very happy and I use cosmetics with CBD.

Jr. Necki

I am against the legalization of marijuana, but I totally agree with the legalization of cbd products. I believe that hemp oil has more benefits and less harm to the human body. If you extract only useful substances from cannabis that do not cause addiction and feelings of high, then this will significantly improve the human condition. For example, I read an article about cbd gummy benefits and realized that I wanted to try to order it.

Jr. Necki

You know, people will abuse anyway. There are always those who know the measure, and those who cannot control themselves. I don't see the point in banning anything because of whoever finds where to buy or grow weed anyway.

I agree, I don't see the point in banning marijuana either. For example, I recently bought marijuana seeds and I'm planning to grow marijuana indoors. Do you think I'll smoke weed until it's gone? Of course not. It is so stupid. I would smoke it only when I really need to de-stress and relax. But if marijuana is not legalized, then I will have problems with I growing it at home.

Question for growers. Guys, tell me which molasses is suitable for cannabis? If it's not difficult, then you can send me some more articles on this topic.

Whether you're tending your first garden or you're an experienced gardener, you've learned that getting high quality yields depends on strong, healthy plants. Healthy, hardy plants produce exceptional results both indoors and outdoors. And molasses, a natural source of carbohydrates, can help your plants lay the foundation for strong, healthy cannabis growth. In general, you can search just thematic sites on this topic, and there is a lot of detailed information on this topic. Alternatively, you can start with this article https://i49.net/blog/watering-and-nu...abis-molasses/

I've ordered outdoor cannabis seeds https://homegrowncannabisco.com/outdoor-marijuana-seeds . I'm still waiting for the order. And if it's not a secret, then tell us where you order? I see you are well versed in this topic) Can you share your experience))

Listen, I think we should discuss this in person if you want)) Just if you want to talk, write me a private message here)