Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Legalization of marijuana in the USA.

Jr. Necki

I can tell you that nowadays, the situation gets better, and many states legalize cannabis. It's great, and I can tell you that in my place, it's even possible to grow cannabis, and after I discovered an article here, I decided to start doing that myself. It turned out to be way easier than I thought, so I hope that one day, it'll be legal everywhere.

I recently moved from the USA to Canada and I like it a lot more. I am a heavy weed smoker and it was important for me to find a good dispensary in Canada to buy weed. Thanks to this blog https://bestcanadianonlinedispensaries.com/ I was able to quickly and effortlessly select the best cannabis dispensaries in Canada. And I am sure that this information will definitely come in handy for all weed lovers.

Beginner

Personally, I think marijuana should have been legalized a long time ago. Unfortunately, our politicians are not doing the right thing at all.

Jr. Necki

I completely agree with the user above. Legalizing marijuana would solve a lot of problems in the U.S., lower crime rates, and so on.

To me, legalizing marijuana would be a smart decision on the part of the U.S. government because it would reduce the percentage of the underground economy that the illegal marijuana market creates, reduce the influence of criminal gangs on the streets and the like. To me, a great example is Spain, where marijuana is decriminalized and you can smoke weed in special establishments called cannabis clubs, which you can find on this map https://barcelonaweedmap.com/ Isn't that the perfect example of legalizing marijuana? I hope this post helps someone!