Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Legalization of marijuana in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    Enough said.

EDIT:

Oh and

It increases your sense of perception. Haven't noticed? "Foo."
    PLEASE do not drive while stoned. PLEASE.
    I think it may have impaired your judgement so much that you no longer realize it.

I have never smoked it personally, but I was pretty messed up once from a contact high. I had very little clue what was going on at all and almost got in a wreck on the way home. I hated it very much, because I like my brain to always feel normal. I don't drink because of this, either.

A contact high? I'm sceptical about that term. According to most sources, it's psychological, not physical. Since it's second hand smoke, the air has been in people's lungs, the majority of the THC molecules would have been absorbed in other's people's blood already. So I don't see how it could be physical. I think we're more talking about subconscious psychological and sociological factors than actual effect of the **** here.

But anyway, when you feel messed up you shouldn't drive, that goes without saying. No matter if it's caused by alcohol, cannabis, coffee, contact highs, or just generally feeling bad.
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

A contact high? I'm sceptical about that term. According to most sources, it's psychological, not physical. Since it's second hand smoke, the air has been in people's lungs, the majority of the THC molecules would have been absorbed in other's people's blood already. So I don't see how it could be physical. I think we're more talking about subconscious psychological and sociological factors than actual effect of the **** here.

But anyway, when you feel messed up you shouldn't drive, that goes without saying. No matter if it's caused by alcohol, cannabis, coffee, contact highs, or just generally feeling bad.
    It could indeed have been psychological. But it's true that not everyone's the same biologically. Other people could be much more strongly affected than you.

At least we can agree on not imperiling others. ^.^

I haven't the slightest problem with legalization. It could cut down on some criminal behaviors used to obtain marijuana. Just keep it away from me.

Enough said.

EDIT:

Oh and

It increases your sense of perception. Haven't noticed? "Foo."

Trust me, it's not about who has smoked or is smoking the most. Even in your post you made to prove you're not bragging, you're bragging. Hilarious.

(Haha I love the open invitation to start a cannabis show-off competition, you sly boots you. Of course I realize, since this is the internet, neither of us has to tell the truth. So basically, who posts how much he smokes first, loses. "I smoke two packs a day." "Oh yeah? I go through three lighters a day dude.You puss." Come on. I'm not dumb enough for that. And seriously, as if it really matters who smokes or has smoked the most.)
    You're really funny.
    No. Really.
    So you're saying everyone that smokes weed isn't going to trip? Did you even have a bad trip before? If you did, then you know that anything can happen such as the room spinning or shifting which was happening to me at that time. I also find it funny and ironic how you're saying I'm bragging. I posted one message when I was high and tripping and you're saying that I'm showing off? Shut the fck up. You make me fcking sick. Look at yourself you dumba$$. YOU'RE THE ONE POSTING ALL THIS CRA'P ABOUT ****S AND SHT. DID YOU EVEN TRY COCAINE AND METH? OR DO YOU SAY ALL THAT CRA'P WITHOUT EVEN TRYING IT AND MAKING UP ALL THIS CRA'P BASED ON WHAT YOU RESEARCHED ON THE INTERNET?

square fcking fails

I don't play ms as much anymore

Nice going, trying to personally attacking me, though unfortunately you don't know anything about me, and all your attacks miss. Aww.

If you want to question my motives, the reason I answer a lot of ****-based questions, is because I see the world, and there's so many wrongfully informed people there. Specially about controversial subject like ****s, sex, science, etc. I believe very firmly in the power of education. So I try to help where I can, giving unbiased and correct info (to the best of my knowledge), based on personal experience in life (so "yes" to your question).

Cannabis doesn't make you trip, end of story.

If you're posting "omg I'm so high, and omg the room is spinning, and omg I caetn tpye aymnreo" then, yes, that's bragging. Now please shut it. You're not interesting, stop trying.

God, kids with internet these days. A bad trip on cannabis? Hilarious. Where does he get it.

God, kids with internet these days. A bad trip on cannabis? Hilarious. Where does he get it.

No clue. I've never been as disoriented as he makes it seem. Lol, but maybe it's just me.

I've had roomspins, mostly caused by a big joint in combination with a load of alcohol, but that's nowhere near tripping, let alone "a bad trip".
    Someone should drop some acid in his drink. After a few deep and revealing conversations with trees, and after running away from all the walls in the vicinity because they look at him mean, for 8 hours straight, I think he'll know the meaning of "tripping".

Tripping on weed doesnt happen, ive seen people throw up off of it, but thats just because they took too big a hit and coughed too much. Ive done shrooms before, and luckily i didnt have a bad trip, but people have told me how bad they can be. Other then that, ive only smoked a chewy, and that wasnt anything different, just got really high off of only 3 hits.

So just stop .xxx, square isnt trying to make you look stupid(well maybe now he is) he's just telling it how it is. Square is smart, read.
    I'm happy

Let us all know, that even though what Square may say is true, there is no such thing as good ****s. Yes, even caffeines.

various disguises

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    Let us all know, that even though what Square may say is true, there is no such thing as good ****s. Yes, even caffeines.
    Define "good".
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.