Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Legalization of marijuana in the USA.

Guys, I see I came to the right address)) Can you tell me where it is better to order blue strains of marijuana?

Well, you can search on the site that I threw off above, well, or here https://seedsupreme.com/cannabis-see...e-strains.html . Here, in my opinion, there is more choice of blue strains of marijuana. And if it's not a secret, then why are you interested in this particular strain?

Oh, yeah, I'd want to discover something else right now as well, but I'm not sure what to chose from all of them, so could you possibly assist me?
    Last edited by susanns; 17th June 2022 at 04:29 PM.

Beginner

I really love to grow marijuana at home as it's quite easy to do and it's not so expensive as well. By the way, guys, talking about all these cannabis seedbanks, what is your favorite one at this moment? As for me, I love Kush Cannabis Seeds, Ministry of Cannabis and OWL's Productions Seeds right now.

That's really cool, I think that CBD is pretty powerful. As for me, I take it for better sleep and to deal with pain, works great. I also take some regular meds like those from e****Store.com though, and they are good too. What do you think?

Where do you buy cannabis please tell me!

Jr. Necki

Hello! Do you smoke cannabis? I yes, but only for medical purposes, I tried to fight pain in a different way for a long time, but cannabis helped better than any pills, I don’t smoke it very often and buy it from Dispensaries in Alaska, a store I have tried and time with really premium cannabis!

Jr. Necki

Adequate light is essential for indoor growing with Prime Grower . There are so many types of grow lights available in the market, such as LED grow lights with marijuana , HID, and Fluorescent light, so which one should you choose? This is a headache for many novice growers. For this question, the answer we give is undoubtedly LED grow lights.

Compared with other types of lights, it saves electricity, has good heat dissipation performance and is cost-effective. So let's take a look at the factors that should be considered when choosing LED grow lights.
    Last edited by kodio; 16th September 2022 at 07:33 PM.

My position is that if you are ready to take marijuana, then you should grow it for yourself. It is for this reason that I found this one website on the Internet. This helped me to understand what rules should be followed first of all in order to grow with the highest yield. Productivity is the most important parameter.

Jr. Necki

I'm all for legalization, and I can tell you that nowadays, the situation is way better than it used to be. Now I can even grow cannabis myself, and you can click here and learn more about the situation with cannabis there, I'm glad that it's getting so widespread. So I hope that it won't take long for it to be legal everywhere.