Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just stand back and watch the show

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Default Just stand back and watch the show

godshoot. The latest frequent poster here. He takes things people say about him over an online forum way too personally.

Some of his posts make sense, and some of 'em are just logic fail.

And his grammar is continuously wavering, I've yet to see any two consecutive posts in which he keeps his grammar/spelling consistant.

"This makes no sense at all. I fail to see the logic in this, could you please explain to me how I could appreciate something that doesn't make sense?"

"?What the heck r u talking about go to hot sand ?"

I smell a debate coming on! Meloves a good argument!
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Only thing I dislike about him is his expectation of me to 'prove' why I disliked his posts. I'm no english major, **** dat ****.

Feels good man

Yeah I saw him complain in SW's BZ. He's a big b****er.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by godshoot
    If he was a scolar in china how come his grammer is like my little cousin's? If you got a problem with me put it in HOT SAND, don't post in threads. The only failure here is you. You fail to understand when he said i study in china, it can mean his chinese, or his not chinese and studying in china. But all i am saying is hello in chinese he should be able to understand since he studies in china. Seriously what is your problem?
    Him criticising another person for grammar (not grammer btw).

I don't want to start anything, this is a forum, one do not have to take his grammer so seriously. If you are a grammar freak go write an book or something. Oh and for firewiz and that other dude that flames me, i don't wanna start a thread about your flames. The thread starter is just a grammar freak, but if you wish to correct every phrase that i write, that is fine. Don't get me started with your posts.
    Oh btw when someone flames i get really personal, because it has no relevance to what i am trying to say.

Say No To Hunger http://www.freerice.com/index.php
    I am like a magnet, except I attract non-metallic idiots.

godshoot, if you can't take personal flames/criticism without being insulted or offended then you shouldn't really be browsing these forums. We all have opinions just don't try and ram yours down other peoples throats as I've seen in a few of the other threads.

fire: lol @ you pointing out he flames other members about grammar. If I had a dollar for every person you flamed I'd be wiping my ass with paper bills.

Quote Originally Posted by godshoot View Post
    I don't want to start anything, this is a forum, one do not have to take his grammer so seriously. If you are a grammar freak go write an book or something. Oh and for firewiz and that other dude that flames me, i don't wanna start a thread about your flames. The thread starter is just a grammar freak, but if you wish to correct every phrase that i write, that is fine. Don't get me started with your posts.
    Oh btw when someone flames i get really personal, because it has no relevance to what i am trying to say.
    You know what the ironic part is? Replacing someone with "I" in the bolded section.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by godshoot View Post
    If he was a scolar in china how come his grammer is like my little cousin's?
    lulzgramer

But seriously, this forum isn't always just about the topics here, godshoot.

Flames can be added to emphasize a post. As long as the post is at least 70% material, flames can be added to spice it up. Flames are almost always relevant, you just fail to see how they are.

"lol ploz explan how it r ontopick"
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Flames can be added to emphasize a post. As long as the post is at least 70%material, flames can be added to spice it up. Flames are almost always relevant, you just fail to see how they are.

"lol ploz explan how it r ontopick"
    If your viewpoint is solid then you won't need personal attacks to support your statement. Flame have NOTHING to do with the topic. The only thing that flame will do for you is that it demonstrates a biased viewpoint.

Say No To Hunger http://www.freerice.com/index.php
    I am like a magnet, except I attract non-metallic idiots.

Wow, this took DAYS for someone to finally post up here.

Godshoot, you absolutely DO come into threads and and insult people or belittle them a tad. Perhaps you don't even mean it, I don't know, but if you apologize and explain your meaning instead of getting into a flame war in the middle of a thread, it would be much appreciated.

Coming into a thread and calling the thread pointless or someone's response pointless is absolute spam, nothing more.