Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just stand back and watch the show

Dammit penguin you beat me to this.
    I agree, kinda.
    Kinda?
    Yeah, I admit he can get personal, but when you take a look even further you could tell he could be a good forum member. At least he doesn't respond, "NO YU!11"
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quote Originally Posted by godshoot View Post
    If your viewpoint is solid then you won't need personal attacks to support your statement. Flame have NOTHING to do with the topic. The only thing that flame will do for you is that it demonstrates a biased viewpoint.
    Are you demonstrating this point to us?
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

you know what? im sick with ALL of you! i see nothing wrong with godshoot. and sure maybe some people will have some fights here and there but that's life. dont be hatin'. like for example, krnboy and i are currently in a debate. do i take that anywhere else? no, cause its a debate, and what happens in the thread, stays in the thread. and we dont take anything as personal attacks. hell all of you should learn to deal with each other. i mean its not like godshoot is the next inderpaul or something. personally i think you guys are just picking on him cause he's new. ive actually seen this happen a few times. everytime we get someone new. sure they may do some harmless mistakes here and there but cut them some slack. the main point is you got to ask yourself, are deliberately doing this on purpose or no? and you got to be sure on that answer. ive seen quite a few threads dissing on some new people and the next thing i know they leave cause you guys cant tolerate anyone new. so shutup!

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    wall of text
    punctuation and capitalization are amazing things

see wat i did thar

Feels good man

Quote Originally Posted by bliphgar View Post
    punctuation and capitalization are amazing things

see wat i did thar
    They're only amazing if you know how to use them.

c wut i did THAR?

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    c wut i did THAR?
    I thought I was on your ignore list ;D

Feels good man

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    you know what? im sick with ALL of you! i see nothing wrong with godshoot. and sure maybe some people will have some fights here and there but that's life. dont be hatin'. like for example, krnboy and i are currently in a debate. do i take that anywhere else? no, cause its a debate, and what happens in the thread, stays in the thread. and we dont take anything as personal attacks. hell all of you should learn to deal with each other. i mean its not like godshoot is the next inderpaul or something. personally i think you guys are just picking on him cause he's new. ive actually seen this happen a few times. everytime we get someone new. sure they may do some harmless mistakes here and there but cut them some slack. the main point is you got to ask yourself, are deliberately doing this on purpose or no? and you got to be sure on that answer. ive seen quite a few threads dissing on some new people and the next thing i know they leave cause you guys cant tolerate anyone new. so shutup!
    Being new has nothing to do with this. Disliking someone for being new means you have an inlying insecurity towards newer people stealing something of yours. In this case, position of membership, and chances to post something useful. However, my problem with godshoot is: he can't take a single flame without going seal **** all over whoever did. People flame in regular posts outside of hot sands all the time. godshoot's just the first one to take every single one of them personally, and continuously point out "they have nothing to do with the topic , go to HOT SAND"
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

If you're a bastard on another forum, I'll treat you like I did on the other forum. Simple as that.

And yes, Pengy, I agree with you. You have no idea how much he b****es on SW.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bliphgar View Post
    I thought I was on your ignore list ;D
    Lol, you haven't been on there since the third page of your thread.

Phoenix still is tho lols

Actually Zig, I do not take conversations outside of the threads they were originally in. You must not have been here the night Godshoot arrived. He kept going into threads and basically calling them stupid. He got in pointless arguments with several members and took what they said too personally. I asked everyone to stop and got in a small argument with him myself, so he actually PM'd me asking me what my problem was.

I don't like to wade through the SW morass, so I don't. However, if his behavior there was like here it's not a big shocker that he was banned.